Due to serious health issues, I must sell my nearly completed bus conversion.
This super rare low mileage Challenger was USAF commissioned as a satellite tracker at Alamogordo, sold and certified through White Sands Military Auction.
It was converted in 2002, utilizing the oak interior from a new 1999 Airstream.
- 8V71 engine (with “super turbo” per diesel mechanic) with retarder
- 15,980 Original Miles
- Allison 6-speed automatic transmission
- 10KW Generator
- Ariston on-demand electric 110V water heater
- Nine brand new Firestone tires (including a spare) with Alcoa aluminum rims
- Two brand new P-31 batteries
- Airbags in good condition
- 60W (4-15) Sunforce solar panels with a 200W inverter
- 100-gallon brand new fresh
- 100-gallon grey and black water tanks
- Large propane tank
- Trailer hitch
- Two flat-screen TVs w/ Weingard antennae and RCA antennae
- CB radio and scanner
- Dometic dual-fuel fridge
- Propane furnace
- Three burner cooktop
- Cuisinart microwave/convection
- Full-size shower
- Four Lane captain’s chairs
- Springsteel pull-out couch
- Queen bed in the rear w/nearly new Sealy mattress w/full storage under
- All window coverings
- Fully carpeted
- Full set of manuals
- New ceiling vent
- Dinette converts into a bed (this bus sleeps six).
- I have BNIB original OEM center rear window for install
- Four AC units in place custom by USAF plus original MCI floor condenser in place, not hooked up.
- Runs beautiful and pulled Nine Mile Hill without downshifting.
- Approximately 6’ space left inside to turn into a pantry, office, whatever.
- Stored in Albuquerque RV storage
Please serious inquiries only.
(904) 514-0798 (Please leave a voicemail or text message)
Contact the seller about this item by e-mail