|Motor||Low Emission IVECO engine, (5.9) 6 cylinders inline.|
|Bus Location||Birmingham, United Kingdom.|
|Sellers Name||Gary Hatt|
|Contact Number||(714) 614-0373|
Price: $165,000 US
Bus Year: 1983
Motor: Low Emission IVECO engine, (5.9) 6 cylinders inline.
Bus Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom. For serious buyers, we can arrange online, live video viewing.
Sellers Name: Gary Hatt
Contact: (714) 614-0373 or Gary@BusConversionMagazine.com
This bus is an extremely unique find. You can walk into the new and unused kitchen environment and start a restaurant with an Ambience that no one else can offer. The glass roof slides giving customers both a covered and uncovered sitting area where the candlelight dances off of the woodwork. In the beautifully outfitted kitchen with stainless steel all around there would not be a limit to the meals you could prepare for your customers. As you can tell there was an extensive remodel and conversion done on this bus and expense was not spared.
- Brand new conversion, the bus was never used after conversion
- Hand built with high-quality fitments and furniture throughout
- Full, restaurant commercial-grade kitchen
- For sale on behalf of the owners, who built it for their own use
- Sliding retractable roof
- Dimensions: 12 meters long x 4.30 meters tall x 2.50 meters wide
- Low emission Iveco engine
- Voith Automatic gearbox
Contact the seller about this item by e-mail