1984 MCI – 9
|Bus Location||Sioux Falls, SD|
|Sellers Name||Brian Wheeler|
This 1984 MCI-9 is a 40-foot bus with a 6V92 Turbo and 5-speed automatic transmission.
- Conversion is about 60% done.
- 852,000 miles. Runs great.
- Transmission shifts smooth.
- Stored inside a heated garage.
- 8” roof raise.
- Four 13,000BTU AC roof airs. Bus AC and heat still in place.
- In-motion satellite dish installed.
- Maple cabinets throughout.
- New fuel pump and turbo within the last 12 months.
- New bus AC compressor in the last 18 months.
- 20KW generator with only 7.4 hours on it.
- Tire tread on steer tires is 95%. Tread on rear-drive and tags is about 40%.
- Magnum MS2012 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger with four newer 6-Volt house batteries.
- No slide outs. No levelers.
- Has trailer hitch.
I also have a brand new Norcold DE/EV 0061 Refrigerator still in the box. Runs on propane, 12 Volt, or 110 Volt power. I have a new Suburban SF-30 furnace to be installed. The water system needs to be installed. I have the pump, filters, Pex connectors, etc. The bus has a 100-gallon fresh water tank and a 100-gallon grey/black water tank.
The front lounge needs a passenger chair, sink, stove, and whatever other furniture you might want to add. The Middle area of the bus is roughed in for a full bathroom and there is bunk bed roughed in. The back bedroom has custom built maple cabinets. Needs finishing.
This is a great bus and much of the heavy lifting has been done. It just needs a new home with someone who can appreciate it and would like to complete the conversion.
Asking $35,000 OBO. Interested buyers can call (605) 759-1385 or email email@example.com and I’ll answer all questions. Will also provide contact info for the mechanic who has worked on the bus for me.
Contact the seller about this item by e-mail