- To see Gallery Click on Icon Above
|Motor||Detroit 6V92 Turbo DDEC & HD 740 Allison Trans|
|Sellers Name||Gary Ferguson|
• 20′ Carefree Awning w/Weather Shield
• Satellite Dish w/ Local Antenna
• 4000 Watt Pure Signwave American made Inverter, w/ 3 phase charger
• 50 Amp Service
• 3 Separate Electrical Systems
• Two Hot Water Heaters; 10 gal. and 11 gal.
• 100 gal. Fresh water tank; under bed
• 105 gal. grey/black water tank; rear bay
• Has Double Floor; Premium Plywood
• Urethane Insulation; walls & ceiling
• All Propane Appliances have shut-off valves
• 6500 Watt Cummings Onan Generator; front bay (propane)
• Detroit 6V92 Turbo Engine DDEC
• Allison 740 HD Transmission DDEC w/ Retarder
• Speedometer shows 149,830; may be since engine change
Had engine removed less than 500 miles ago; oil leakage: New seals, gaskets, bell
housing, 1 head, alternator, air compressors, Hyd. pump, oil pan gasket, rear main seal,
etc. – $6,000. Spent too much to mention; runs great.
• HD Hitch
• Voyager Back-up Camera
• Many Items Included: New Dometic Roof Air Cond.; 4-Dr Norcold Fridge
• About 90% complete: needs window trim, etc.; wall & floor covering; below windshield dash
covering, etc. Flooring in Bedroom & Bathroom complete.
Ceiling with overhead cupboards and above windshield.
Too big for me at 83, will consider small motor home for trade.
For more information please contact Gary Ferguson
406-266-3015 or 406-521-0651, Montana
Contact the seller about this item by e-mail