The PD-3302 was built in 1945. It is 33' long and 96" wide, with a wheelbase of 212". It is powered by a 4-71 Detroit Diesel. It seats 33 and has both inside luggage rags and under-floor storage bays. It was made by the Pontiac division at the end of WWII under "office of defense transportation'' or ODT rules. Thus, it is different than most other GMC buses in that the engine is mounted straight-in and the body has some steel. Most GMC buses have a transverse engine and all-aluminum bodies. There were 100 PD-3302's built; the one shown (PD-3302-016) belongs to the Pacific Bus Museum (www.pacbus.org) and is the only one known to exist.