- This is a very unique Eagle.
- It is rust free bus and has many upgrades and is ready for someone to put their own personal touches into finishing it.
- It has had a lot of exterior work done and is ready for the interior to be completed and a new coat of paint applied to the exterior.
- The Bus has been widened and lengthened and has a Cummins engine installed, it looks to be a Big Cam 400.
- The suspension has airbags added in both the front and rear as well as power steering.
- It has new siding all around and the roof has been raised.
- It also has new windows still in its crates and large fresh, grey, and blackwater holding tanks ready to be installed and plumbed in.
- It has a new Wrico 12.5KW Generator installed and the interior has been spray foamed and lined with plywood.
- Holes have been cut in the ceiling and it has been wired for A/C and Fantastic or Maxx Fans.
- This is a must-see for anyone looking for an awesome 45’ Eagle to finish the build out their own way as this is a clean slate with many opportunities.
- This bus has also been stored inside since the conversion was started so it is in very nice condition.
All this bus needs is someone to finish the interior the way you want it and it will make someone a great bus conversion for years to come. The owner passed away and we need this bus gone from the storage building to make room for new tenants.