- Automatic Transmission
- Mileage: Not verified on the odometer to be correct, but very few were put on after the upper-end rebuild.
- Exterior Paint in Fair Condition
- No Visible Rust
- All Windows in Good Condition – (The back window has a vent panel for the bathroom-but it is removed from the interior.)
- The tires are all in fair condition.
- Original bus heating and air are still in place.
- Replaced Batteries Last Year – Plenty of power
The bus was bought for a conversion project. Drove it at highway speeds to the Denver area, headed west into the mountains. Ran great!
I licensed it, got it inspected, and drove it around the area some. Started renovations and removed the interior, but never got to it after that. Now I’m too old.
Some minor damage to the rear from the barn door hitting it. (See Photo)
Ran it out of gas while starting it periodically, and the fuel pump went out. Replaced it, and now it runs, but won’t shut off after starting. That was two years ago.
Ready to sell. Will consider offers.