- Crusader II-40’ Double Roof West Texas Bus
- 6V92 Detroit Diesel with Auto Alison Transmission and New Converter
- 3 Carrier 15,000 Overhead A/C Units, 1 also has Heat
- Propane Furnace and Electric Water Heater
- Rear Queen Bedroom
- Mid Bathroom with Shower, Toilet and Vanity Sink
- Two Built-in Bunks
- Full Kitchen with Double Sink, Counter Top, Propane Stove and Icemaker
- 24V Inverter
All Appliances New when Installed
QPD 7500 Guardian GenSet Available at extra cost
Great Low Rust Southern Bus Shell!
The last Pic is the Way it Looked when I purchased it…Originally it was a West Texas Emigration Prison Bus
Not Currently Running-NEEDS Engine Re-Install Completed and Cabinet Doors
Call, text, or E-mail.