Engine: US Built Cummins, L10, 6-Cylinder Diesel
Registration: M681 XJK
Body Type: Closed top
Special feature: Converted to a coffee shop/club serving University students
The above quoted price includes the following:
- Purchase price of the vehicle
- UK MOT inspection certificate *
- Delivery from dealer’s yard to Port of Southampton
- Customs export paper work in the UK, Southampton port fees.
- Shipping from UK to a USA (Southampton, UK to any East Coast Port)
- Marine insurance for the full value of the bus
- All US customs import clearance fees, arrival port fees, customs bond, etc.
- US Duty on used buses
The price does NOT include:
- Transfer from US port to customer’s destination **
- Sales tax in your state
- Registration in your state.
- Liability insurance for the bus transfer from US port to the final destination.
* The buses will all have British vehicle safety certificate. Although this certificate is NOT valid in the US, it will guarantee, that the bus is in good condition, meaning brakes, lights, tires, steering, etc. British safety standards for public vehicles are very strict and, in my experience, a bus which passed there will definitely pass here in the US.
** We will charge you only occurred expenses against official receipts. A rough estimate for the transfer will be given to the customer prior signing of the contract.
I will personally deliver the bus to your designated destination, will teach you, your driver and your mechanic how to operate and maintain this bus