This is a binding quote for purchase and delivery of a British made Double Decker bus
Make: British Leyland
Engine: Cummins L10 (6 cylinder in-line diesel engine)
Registration: L778 SNO
Color: British Post Red (bus is yellow at the moment)
Body Type: Close top
Total price in US Dollars $29,400
Because of current fluctuation of the Exchange rates, this price is good only for 15 days.
The above quoted price includes the following:
- Purchase price of the vehicle
- UK MOT inspection certificate
- Complete outside body paint work (British Post Red) *
- Delivery from dealer’s yard to Port of Southampton
- Custom export paper work in the UK, Southampton port fees.
- Shipping from UK to USA port (Southhampton, UK – Baltimore, MD)
- Marine insurance for the full value of the bus
- All US customs import clearance fees, arrival port fees, customs bond, etc.
- US Duty on used buses
The price does NOT include:
- Transfer from US port to customer’s destination
- Sales tax in your state
- Registration in your state.
The buses will all have British vehicle safety certificate. Although this certificate is NOT valid in the US, it will guarantee, that the bus is in good condition, meaning brakes, lights, tires, steering, etc. British safety standards for public vehicles are very strict and in my experience, a bus which passed there will definitely pass here in the US.
* In case you don’t wish to have the bus painted in the UK and keep the original color, please subract $4,000. Then the price is $25,400