Make: British Leyland
Model: Olympian Tri axle
Engine: Cummins L10 US built) 6-cylinder inline diesel.
Transmission: Zf Automatic
Registration: J27 KHT
Body Type: Close top double decker luxury coach.
Length: 49’ 2”
Height: 14.4 feet
Special feature: A/C in the ceiling ducts, some seats were replaced and the bus is fitted
with 3-point seat belts. Bus is in very good condition, runs very well.
Maximum speed: Set for 62 miles/hr.
Total price in US Dollars $36,700
Because of current fluctuation of the Exchange rates and freight fees, this price is good only for 21 days.
The above quoted price includes the following:
- Purchase price of the vehicle
- UK MOT inspection certificate *
- Customs export paper work in the UK, Southampton port fees.
- Shipping from UK to a USA (Southampton to any US east coast port)
- Marine insurance for the full value of the bus
- All US customs import clearance fees, arrival port fees, customs bond, etc.
- US Duty on used buses
The price does NOT include:
- Transfer from US port to customer’s destination **
- Sales tax in your state
- Registration in your state.
- Liability insurance for the bus transfer from US port to the final destination.
* The buses will all have British vehicle safety certificate. (MOT) Although this certificate is NOT valid in the US, it will guarantee, that the bus is in good condition, meaning brakes, lights, tires, steering, etc. British safety standards for public vehicles are very strict and, in our experience, a bus which passed there will definitely pass here in the US.
** We will charge you only occurred expenses against official receipts. A rough estimate for the transfer will be given to the customer prior signing of the contract.
We offer a complete paint job done in the UK. The bus can be painted typical English Double decker red color. The price for this paint job is US$7,000 – $9,000
I will personally deliver the bus to your designated destination, will teach you, your driver and your mechanic how to operate and maintain this bus