Author Topic: question about logging in  (Read 9528 times)

Offline Ace

Re: question about logging in
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 07:21:48 PM »
Well as of the beginning of this week I had to do a complete recover on my laptop. As it is I have NO virus protection and now that I think about it, I never did before the recover szo I don't think that's the problem. Cookies should be at a minumum because of the recover and I still have no idea what Richard is talking about. I am and have been only logging in under ONE name at a time and that is ACE. Like I said, it wouldn't let me log in under Foolsgold so how could I log into two at once?

I'll just deal with it on this end. It's not a big problem other than it's different than what it says. If it says log in FOREVER and then every time you enter you have to re-log in, then to me that's not forever!

Ace
Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2006, 07:02:23 AM »
ACE, this appears to be the latest post you made as Foolsgold.. That was on the 11th. Posts since then have been by ACE. Looks like you have a total of 26 posts under Foolsgold and 13 under ACE. In case you do not know it, you can bring this information up by clicking on your highlighted name on any of your posts.
Foolsgold
 Re: Request from MAK for bus centerfolds
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 08:52:46 AM »     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Jack, sounds like a plan! Whena nd where do we start? 

This is the current information under ACE

Name:  Ace
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  December 03, 2006, 11:52:37 PM
Last Active:  Today at 09:27:30 AM

Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Ace

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2006, 08:10:10 AM »
No Kidding? Like I didn't know how to look up my own profile and everything else on this board! What I DON'T understand is why does it work sometimes and sometimes not? You can see others are having similar problems so it isn't JUST me!

I have cleared all the cookies there are to be cleared per suggestions and it still works differently than before! Jack mentioned he has upgraded to IE7. I'm still using firefocks. (no ecks key)

Ace
Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40

Offline niles500

• Niles500
  • ROSIE
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2006, 09:09:20 AM »
If someone has an extra ecks key - please bring it to Arcadia - LOL -

P.S. Where did it go?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles

Offline Ace

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2006, 09:33:20 AM »
LOL I'll have one by then! It's a long story but to be short, BUD tried to email Richard and his nails got to it and pulled it off and I guess it looked tasty so when I got home it, along with the shift, Z, S, D, and C keys were long gone! I have so far been able to replace all but the ecks but I have one coming!

Ace
Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 12:07:43 PM »
No Kidding? Like I didn't know how to look up my own profile and everything else on this board! Ace

ACE, please forgive me if you feel I questioned your computer skills. I never intended that. I based my response on your comment on a previous post:
I still have no idea what Richard is talking about. I am and have been only logging in under ONE name at a time and that is ACE. Like I said, it wouldn't let me log in under Foolsgold so how could I log into two at once?

My post confirmed that you actually have posted under both names in the past few days. My recommendation is still that you try canceling one of the registrations and see if that helps. Otherwise, Phil will probably have to get involved to try and fix it.

Also, please remember that the board is for the benefit of the several hundred members and any posts made are to help inform anybody about the different possibilities of the board or anything else. When you ask for help on the board then you will surely get some responses that contain information that you already know and hopefully some information that you do not. All responses are welcomed as it helps inform everybody.

I suspect that many of the members, especially new ones, do not know all the ins and outs of the board. For example one of the long time members, who I suspect is pretty computer savvy, recently asked help in how to retrieve his personal messages.

If you have a personal problem with me, then I request you take it off the board to an instant message or email.
Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal