Author Topic: The growing trend of isolation  (Read 15382 times)

Offline NJT5047

Re: The growing trend of isolation
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 01:57:28 PM »
. A Conservative
will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this
history that it will be forwarded immediately to other "true believers".

Wow...I knew consevative history was something like that, just never could quite describe it....Thanks!!  I must be a conservative...not much of a hunter...right good bus parts gatherer, and have a major need for beer and BBQ!  :D :D :D 
BTW, your "history" is already copied and sent!
I may send your "History According to Dr. Richard"  to some "liberals" :P  too!  Just to hear'em whine. 
JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 02:03:26 PM »
I just hope I do not get too many members mad at me, but I really believe that you must be somewhat like this to be a busnut in the first place!
Richard
BTW, I have the Liberal answer somewhere if anyone wants to see it.. LOL

. A Conservative
will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this
history that it will be forwarded immediately to other "true believers".

Wow...I knew consevative history was something like that, just never could quite describe it....Thanks!!  I must be a conservative...not much of a hunter...right good bus parts gatherer, and have a major need for beer and BBQ!  :D :D :D 
BTW, your "history" is already copied and sent!
I may send your "History According to Dr. Richard"  to some "liberals" :P  too!  Just to hear'em whine. 
JR

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 02:12:47 PM »
Don't worry....if they whine..they "out" themselves! Does this qualify as "lame and inane?"    JR ;)
JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand

Offline edvanland

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 03:13:16 PM »
Driving miss lazy
Your explination is haralious.  Many thanks for the laugh.
ED
MCI 7
Ed Van
MCI 7
Cornville, AZ

Offline Clarke Echols

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 08:18:16 PM »
(snip part)
 I saw a bumper sticker "He who dies with the most toys wins" How sad, no wonder so many people in the world hate the US. Its really "He who dies with the most friends wins" ;D

When Howard Hughes died, he really left it all...

There are no armored cars following hearses to the cemetary.

When you leave this life, you take with you:

--what you are

--the relationships you've built with others

--how you treated your spouse, your family, and others

--what you did with your talents

--accountability to your Creator for how you lived your life.

Live well, but also don't forget to live carefully.  Do the right thing, not the
expedient.

You aren't prepared to live until you know what you want written on your tombstone.

Clarke

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 09:15:42 PM »
Who r U people? What r U do'n on my computer? Who said ya could? Well I never !  ???  :P :-X
Oh howdy neighbors! LOL  ;D 8) ;) Just thought I'd get to know the neighbors! LOL! BK

:D ;D ;) only 2 more days to cast that vote on the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's get yer vote in as to when is best 4 U! :o 8) ::)
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline brojcol

• Jimmy
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2006, 05:06:06 AM »
I agree with Clarke, I've never seen a hearse pull a u-haul.  But I've told my wife that I want my hearse to pull one (just one more for the road).  I don't want anything in it, but just a hearse pulling a u-haul.  Then at least people can say, "well, I HAVE seen it all!"

Of course, she says that it's gonna be a wierd funeral, what with a hearse pulling  a u-haul and then burying me in a 4107, but hey, why not go in style!!!

Jimmy
"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate

Offline Christyhicks

• 1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2006, 05:42:38 AM »
Since I plan on being cremated, I thought Larry could just carry me in his pocket on the way to the funeral.  ;) That way he'd have more money to spend on "BigBus". . .he'll need it, because it's going to cost him a LOOOOOT of money to replace my free labor! ;D  Christy Hicks
If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!

Ncbob

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2006, 03:07:46 PM »
I've got an easy solution.  I'm going to bury mine 5 miles deep....and pick it up "on the way"!  ;D

No sense not going where your friends are....... ;)

NCbob

Offline NewbeeMC9

• NewbeeMC9
  • 1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 03:20:30 PM »
NCBob must be talking about Timonsville, he's planning on comming in the back through the lake to get it buried instead of the dinasaur gate ;D :D

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal