Author Topic: Everyone, take 10 deep breaths and count to 10  (Read 11719 times)

Offline John316

• MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.
Re: Everyone, take 10 deep breaths and count to 10
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2008, 11:26:28 AM »
Doug,

Try using a attachment, under additional options. Might work...

Merry Christmas,

God bless,

John
Sold - MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.

Offline Van

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2008, 11:28:33 AM »
John,I'll show mine but, I'm still shy :-[ but I'll work up enough nerve ,and get them away from BOO (our female Pit Bull)she thinks they are her pups and carries them with her where ever she goes ,It's a long story and the short of it is that yes therapy is working ,she's now been weened off of my m/c tires and has moved on to my slippers :D .And you thought you had it rough :'(

Can you say scratch&siff :D
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2008, 11:42:33 AM »
I can't seem to upload images...I guess the Mak doesn't want me to "Stick my foot in my mouth" anymore!  :D :D
Doug

I have had trouble loading or resizing pictures here from day one! I recently found this thread and link very helpful! I down loaded it and now all I do is right click on the picture and click on re-size. Then when I get a choice I chose custom and put in 480 X 360 and it works like a charm!

If I can do it! You can too! FWIW ;D  BK  ;D

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=10049.msg0#new

or straight to what I'm talking about!

http://www.resize2mail.com/
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline gus

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2008, 01:00:50 PM »
I think a lot of the problem is that when one post disagrees with another one there are hard feelings.

One purpose of this forum, or any forum, is  to find out the different experiences of others  or get some new ideas, or just get some backup that what he is about to do is the best way to go.  It is not reasonable to expect that anyone should accept your idea above all others, that is for him to decide. What you post is only advice, not the gospel of busnuts, and it should be accepted as such.

There is nothing more boring than seeing two or three "experts" battle it out here. I always am a bit skeptical of anyone who calls himself an "expert".  I am more impressed when someone says that about another person.

One more problem I've often had is that when i ask for actual experiences I get a bunch of opinions. If one asks for opinions that is different, but only when asked. I have a lot of opinions too, all free, but I try to keep them under control!!
PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2008, 01:24:21 PM »
Gus,
All I can say is very well put!
And not 100% of the time, but most of the time when I post it is from actual experiences. I try not to post about things I do not have any experience on! ;D  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline PADoug

• Squirrels store food in bus. Are they bus nuts?
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »
Okay okay, trying to put our best feet forward here:

By the way: Thank you Bryce, for making this forum so much fun. I don't have a bus, and at the rate, probably never will. But I've learned to love them, to the point where yes, some of my friends think I'm nuts. (Why was I commenting on the New Flyer buses to my friends last week? Who cares about the lowered floor and step up in the back?? Well, I do... :P)

So please forgive me if I ask questions... No, I'm probably not going to buy one (Unless I win the lottery). I just like to study them in their various environments, from commuter, to cross country... I travel a good bit, and have learned to appreciate two points: A working bus is a cool bus, and; one that has been gracefully retired and well cared for by a thoughtful owner, is even better. Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukkah.

Shalom

Doug
Living life one day at a time, and keeping first things first. MM Philanthropy#225 F&AM Greensburg, PA

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal