June 23, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

Author Topic: We're back and in a lot of debt!  (Read 3893 times)

Offline NCbob

• "Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A
We're back and in a lot of debt!
« on: June 26, 2006, 06:32:54 AM »
We're back, thank to the efforts of Phil, Nick, Dallas and probably more folks than I know, and it's great! :)

Any and all fences have been mended and I can once again be grateful to all you wonderful BusNuts.  Not being able to access the Board, through no ones fault but my own...I screwed up my password...has been as close to withdrawals as anyone could imagine.

It's one thing to be an active member but quite another when you are unable to take full advantage of everything going on here.

To those of you who offered your kind comments, I thank each and every one of you.

Now, let's get on with the business at hand.  Converting Buses and making this the best Board ever! ;D

NCbob
True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.

Offline DrivingMissLazy

Re: We're back and in a lot of debt!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 06:36:42 AM »
Welcome back. I have missed you and our chats at night.
Richard

We're back, thank to the efforts of Phil, Nick, Dallas and probably more folks than I know, and it's great! :)

Any and all fences have been mended and I can once again be grateful to all you wonderful BusNuts.  Not being able to access the Board, through no ones fault but my own...I screwed up my password...has been as close to withdrawals as anyone could imagine.

It's one thing to be an active member but quite another when you are unable to take full advantage of everything going on here.

To those of you who offered your kind comments, I thank each and every one of you.

Now, let's get on with the business at hand.  Converting Buses and making this the best Board ever! ;D

NCbob
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Len Silva

• Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe
    • Leonard Studio
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 07:19:45 AM »
Ha, Ha,  you're a NEWBIE again.  Nyah na na na na na!

Len

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.

Offline NCbob

• "Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 07:47:39 AM »
Len, that's the LEAST of my worries! ;)  With the rapid rate which my mouth opens and closes, it won't take long to get back to where I was, the numbers I mean.

For the near term I'm just going to read and make sure I didn't miss anything of importance.  I can't beleive the activity of this Board.  Looks like I'm not the only chatterbox! :D

NCbob
True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.

Offline FloridaCliff

• "The Mighty GMC"
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 08:02:48 AM »
Hi Bob,

Welcome Back!

Your Wit & Wisdom were missed.

Cliff
1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • Global Moderator
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 09:53:50 AM »
Bob,
   Please email me your phone number, I have a couple questions about the person that installed your Jakes brakes. We might try to have him install ours this fall.  Thanks Jack     jconradatdesoto.net  Of course change at to @
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 10:14:34 AM »
Welcome back Bob,

I admire your Courage! It takes a big man to realize and correct a problem as well as you did!

We are lucky to have good members such as you!

Nick Badame-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 04:15:15 PM »
Yeah welcome back! It's been awful slow on the board now I realize why! LOL!  ;D BK  ;D

;D 8) Only 4 more days to VOTE when is best for you, an your's for the "TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's! 8) ;D
:) ;D 8)  We gonna have a BLAST at the"TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's  8) ;D :)
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)