Author Topic: Libby/update  (Read 85119 times)

Offline John316

• MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.
Re: Libby/update
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2009, 09:42:33 AM »
Cody,

I am still praying. Thanks for the updates. I hope that they will be able to help Libby.

God bless,

John
Sold - MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.

Offline redbus

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2009, 11:02:30 AM »
Cody, we haven't been on the boards and didn't know about Libby. We will certainly keep her in our prayers. Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do.
Terry and Connie
Terry
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, Believe in them, and try to follow them." ~Louisa May Alcott~
www.awayweare.blogspot.com/

Offline FloridaCliff

• "The Mighty GMC"
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2009, 12:11:49 PM »
Cody,

We are just getting word of this, and our thoughts and prayers are with You and Libby.

Hoping and praying for a quick and complete recovery.

Cliff & Julie

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain

Offline busshawg

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2009, 01:51:09 PM »
So sorry to hear about Libby, We haven't talked alot but I do always enjoy reading your posts. I only am checking in now so I'm a little late.

Stay strong and when you need help don't be scared to lean on a friend, that's what friends are for. One cannot take on the world on their own, thanks for posting and keep us informed.

All the best , Grant
Have Fun!!
Grant

Offline Lonnie time to go

• Lonnie
  • Saginaw, Michgan
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2009, 03:58:51 PM »
I wish you the very best Cody.
1976 4905

Offline rusty

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »
Cody, Libby   Our prayers and thoughts are with you. With  the help of all your friends in the bus world I am sure with that many prayers  they will be answered.

God Bless Wayne

Offline Kwajdiver

• MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2009, 05:38:28 PM »
Cody,

Libby and you are in our prayers.  Hyeyong and I have been out of touch for a few days.  We are so sorry to hear about Libby.  Hope the better hospital can pull her through.

Bill and Hyeyong
Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI

Offline pete81eaglefanasty

• smithmotorsports
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2009, 06:03:52 PM »
Cody
 Libby will sure be on the top of our list for Prayers & May God Bless her.

Pete & Jean
WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2009, 06:09:37 PM »

Somehow I missed this thread, but Libby is in our prayers!  You're in our prayers too!  Sometimes it's hard to tell who suffers more in these situations...good that you have family to join you.   
Sounds as if the quality of care is improving.  We do hope Libby gets this thing worked out.
Terri lost a kidney December 4.  These things seem to come about as we age.   It's often remarkable how fast recovery can be made with good care. 

Best, JR and Terri

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand

cody

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2009, 07:25:03 PM »
I just got home from the hospital, it's 90 miles away, libby is about the same but she is being cared for by good people, she has been placed in the cardiac unit, almost across the hall from where i was last summer, she is resting, it's been a long day, thats about all for now, they were still assessing her condition and working on her.

Offline Sojourner

• Jesus Love You!
    • Jesus Love You!
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2009, 07:45:03 PM »
Cody thanks for the update.

I have been praying and will keep praying for both of you for comforting and healing.

Sorry for you to traveling so far.

Gerald & Lynette
http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2009, 07:50:42 PM »
I just got home from the hospital, it's 90 miles away, libby is about the same but she is being cared for by good people, she has been placed in the cardiac unit, almost across the hall from where i was last summer, she is resting, it's been a long day, thats about all for now, they were still assessing her condition and working on her.

Cody, you may have already asked, but considering the distance you're driving, hospitals will often put you up at no cost.  Or, they may allow you to park your coach in the parking lot.  This is becoming pretty common. 
Libby has both a patient representative and a social worker assigned to her that resolves these sorts of things.   
90 miles is a long way to drive when you're dog tired and distracted. 
You take care of yourself.  You'll need to be in the best of health when Libby is discharged!
Keep us posted!  We'll keep ya'll in our prayers!
Regards, JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand

Offline travelingfools

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »
Cody, thanks for the update. Ill echo what JR said..that's a long drive twice a day. Be safe, we are thinking about you guys..

john and jean
John P, Lewiston NY   1987 MC 9 ...ex NJT

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2009, 10:01:31 PM »
Wow Cody,
Man we are so sorry to hear this! I have been absent quite abit lately with all the volunteering we've been doing up at the lake for the 2 boys still missing after 16 days today as well as a new adventure we've been working hard on! Man this just bites royally! Our prayers are with you, and by all means if you get a minute call us! Use the toll free # if ya need to! 866-641-lake (5253) any time 24/7! We are most devastated and certainly sorry that we are so far away! Well all I can say is this just plain SUCKS, but we are praying for ALL of you! Man takes the excitement and goodness right out of the news I had to share and now I will postpone my announcement of our new developments until Thursday or Friday, or maybe even the first of the month! Doggone it I hate it when bad things happen to good people! 
Love BK
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline John316

• MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2009, 06:56:08 AM »
Cody,

Thanks for the update. I am still praying for you all. Make sure that you take care of yourself during this process. It just wouldn't do for you to get run down. I think that it would be a good idea to bring your bus and park it somewhere near. When Libby comes home she will need care from you, so make sure that you haven't worn yourself down in this process.

Still praying,

God bless,

John
Sold - MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal