Author Topic: Seeking Mini-max brake can!  (Read 2035 times)

Offline unknlgnd

Seeking Mini-max brake can!
« on: February 12, 2009, 08:35:24 PM »
    Hello, I am new to this board. I own a 4106 and am in need of a replacement Mini-Max brake can manufactured by ITI. I need to locate one as soon as possible, so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you              Aaron

Offline Sojourner

• Jesus Love You!
    • Jesus Love You!
Re: Seeking Mini-max brake can!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »
Where are you in the USA?
http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him

Offline unknlgnd

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 01:12:49 AM »
Hi, I'm currently in southern Nevada, but I'll pay shipping if you have an idea where I might locate one. I'm supposed to be in Seattle in about three weeks, and don't like the proposition of having to take the van instead. Thanks for the response.       Aaron

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 11:31:57 AM »
This brings up an interesting question. If the parking brake spring is caged on a spring brake, with adequate air pressure will the service brake still function (if no problems in service brake part of spring brake)? My thinking is that it will as all you have done is prevent the spring for setting the brake by caging it.  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal