Author Topic: Update on Libby  (Read 7420 times)

cody

Re: Update on Libby
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 10:25:57 PM »
Another short update on libby, no setbacks for a couple of days now, just slow steady progress, she actually yelled at me for the condition of jamies kitchen today, so that is always a good start, she is slowly getting her meanness back, we had another small problem with my mom passing away yesterday but she was 90 and had been going down hill a lot lately.  It wasn't unexpected.  I'm hoping that any other problems that are in the cards for us will hurry up and show themselves so we can deal with them and get them behind us.  MY plans are to fix the exhaust gasket on the bus so the turbo will spin up again and get out of dodge as soon as libby is strong enough, got a lot of hills to look over and some windows to deliver and maybe some sawdust to pile up. 

Offline Van

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 11:05:15 PM »
Cody ,Our sincerest condolences to you and your family ,you have and always will be in our prayers .

Van & Cheryl
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline Dreamscape

• Dreamscape
  • Global Moderator
  • 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V92T Allison 740 #7443
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2009, 12:03:17 AM »
Cody, So Sorry to hear of your Mother's passing! All of this can't be easy for you with all that has happened to your Love Mate. We'll continue to pray that the circumstances will heal and that Libby will continue to make progress and get her old self back. Sounds like she is if she's yelling at you! LOL

Looking forward to see you guys when you make the trip to sunny and warmer Texas. No hurry, just get here!

~Paul~

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2009, 05:43:23 AM »
Our condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mother and glad to hear Libby is getting her meaness back (someone's got to keep ya in line LOL).  We will keep ya'll in our prayers.  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Offline Stormcloud

• FMCA#407220
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2009, 05:54:27 AM »
Cody:

We are saddened to hear of the loss of your mother; our condolences to you and your family.

On the upside, Libby sounds like she is slowly bouncing back, and we hope theres no more setbacks.
Get your iggle ready, sharpen up your chainsaw( ;) and as soon as Libby's able, burn up a tank or 3 of diesel.

Best regards.

Mark and Donna

Mark Morgan  
1972 MCI-7 'Papabus'
8v71N MT654 Automatic
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada in summer
somewhere near Yuma, Arizona in winter(but not 2020)

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 06:53:12 AM »
Cody, you have our heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your mother.

It is very good to hear that Libby is doing at least that much better.  The rest will come with time.

I'm hoping that any other problems that are in the cards for us will hurry up and show themselves so we can deal with them and get them behind us.  MY plans are to fix the exhaust gasket on the bus so the turbo will spin up again and get out of dodge as soon as libby is strong enough, got a lot of hills to look over and some windows to deliver and maybe some sawdust to pile up. 

Be careful what you wish for.  But we sure are looking forward to seeing you down south again soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal