Author Topic: We only need 3 more in chat to break some kind of record - & welcome Frank  (Read 2754 times)

Offline plyonsMC9

• Global Moderator
  • Big Wheels Turnin'
    • PhilLyons.com
The room is jumping!   ;D
Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9, 1995 MCI DL3-45

Dallas

Too late.. we missed it by 2 users. Maybe tomorrow night between 7 and 10PM Central... We can all give Frank the new moderator a hard time

Offline Lonnie time to go

• Lonnie
  • Saginaw, Michgan
Hope we can try again tonight
1976 4905

Offline Singing Land Cruiser

• Michael & Christi Hargis
  • Found another Bus= '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71
    • michaelhargis.com
Shoot, I had a great time last night going for the record. Heck, even Sean showed up, Late but he showed. I'll be there tonight to do it again. M&C  ;D
Entertainers/BUSNUTS
http://singinglandcruiser.blogspot.com/
RV Park MGRS/ Sans End RV Park
Master Mason, Noble Shriner
'77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71

Offline bobofthenorth

• R.J.(Bob) Evans
OK -- but let's agree ahead of time that all of us (myself included) who show up tonight just to break the record NEED A LIFE!!!
R.J.(Bob) Evans
Used to be 1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
Currently busless (and not looking)

The last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you.
Its the last thing but its still on the list.

Offline Lonnie time to go

• Lonnie
  • Saginaw, Michgan
Getting closer stop by please
1976 4905

Dallas

OK gentlemen and Ladies and children of all ages!

The record in the chat room is 16 all at one time and that was back when the room was new.

The night before last we got up to 15 before anyone dropped out, last night I'm not sure how many were there, but it wasn't a record yet.

Maybe tonight you can all man up and argue with your friends, tell stupid jokes, have fun, and generally enjoy the ambiance of a nice fireside chat among friends.

No one checks your spelling and no one cares how fast you type. If you have a problem when you first come into the room, look down at the bottom and ring the bell.... if anyone is in there, they'll be happy to help you.

As an added bonus, I've promised not to bring out my thong pictures and Frank (Slow Rider) has promised to leave his pasties in place.

Bring your own popcorn and your own favorite beverage and be ready for some fun between 7PM and 10PM Eastern Time.

For you guys on the west coast that's 4PM to 7PM.

And for Paul and cody it's when the rust starts to fall until there a good 2" deep pile.  ;)

Have Fun and come meet Slow Rider, The one and only!

cody

Dallas, you just came very close to really hurting my feelings, but for 5 bucks I'll tell you the secret to being sucessful at causing me emotional trauma. lol

Dallas

Cody,

I wouldn't hurt your feelings for anything in the world. And besides... Your Eagle is one of the Unrustables now!

Offline Dreamscape

• Dreamscape
  • Global Moderator
  • 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V92T Allison 740 #7443
Dallas, Since my name was mentioned I thought I should tell you this, RUST, that was all part of a long term plan to make them go faster! ::)

~Paul~

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal