Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 5077 times)

Offline DrivingMissLazy

Good news!
« on: July 03, 2006, 11:19:17 AM »
I heard today from the new owner of DML that she is /has been resurrected from the ashes and is now going by the name Phoenix. Do I recall something about Phoenix rising from the ashes?

And I thought this would be a good topic for my 500'th post. LOL
Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline gumpy

• Some Assembly Required
  • Slightly modified 1982 MC9
    • bus.gumpydog.com
Re: Good news!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 11:23:42 AM »
Ugh, that spandex is a bit much!

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"

Ncbob

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 12:35:47 PM »
Richard, it sez 502.  Have you achieved your goal?  Welcome to the "Hero" list!.

Bob

Dallas

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 12:39:25 PM »
YAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Richard Is My HERO!!!!     ...........................       HAPPY 500th, RICHARD[/b]

Offline Kristinsgrandpa

• 1988 Neoplan AN 340, 6V-92 TA DDEC II, HT 748 ATEC
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 06:48:58 PM »
Hmmmmm........ It says 503 on my screen, it keeps going up, maybe a short circuit with the clock.

Ed

I'm very conservative, " I started life with nothing and still have most of it left".

Dallas

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 06:54:00 PM »
Hmmmmm........ It says 503 on my screen, it keeps going up, maybe a short circuit with the clock.

Ed

Ed,
If you'll notice your old posts, they always update to whatever number you are at at the present time.
It's just one of those little 'pluses' Mike provides for us so we don't lose count. Besides, I ran out of fingers and toes a long time ago!

Dallas

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 08:21:49 PM »
It keeps going up because I keep posting! LOL
Richard

Ed

Ed,
If you'll notice your old posts, they always update to whatever number you are at at the present time.
It's just one of those little 'pluses' Mike provides for us so we don't lose count. Besides, I ran out of fingers and toes a long time ago!

Dallas
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline gumpy

• Some Assembly Required
  • Slightly modified 1982 MC9
    • bus.gumpydog.com
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 09:10:02 PM »
It keeps going up because I keep posting! LOL
Richard

Richard is just like Hellen Keller. To shut him up you have to put a pair of mittens on him  :D

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal