Author Topic: help needed u-joint for eagle model 10 miter box drive shaft  (Read 4049 times)

Offline Sanity Fix

• Mike Crouch and Brenda Britt
can someone tell me a part number or size for these universal joints? supplier in north texas/ southern oklahoma?
Mike/Brenda/Paige

bus05eagle

Re: help needed u-joint for eagle model 10 miter box drive shaft
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 07:12:35 PM »
the u joints are are easy to find at Napa auto i got one last year a sherman tex for about 12 bucks just take it with you and they will have it or get you one the next day I think the parts man said they were 1 ton chev truck

Offline Sanity Fix

• Mike Crouch and Brenda Britt
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »
Thanks for the info on the u-joint problem.  You were right, NAPA auto parts had the fix.  Part #331, but the price went up, its now $15.69 a piece.
Mike/Brenda/Paige

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 09:13:07 PM »
the u joints are are easy to find at Napa auto i got one last year a sherman tex for about 12 bucks just take it with you and they will have it or get you one the next day I think the parts man said they were 1 ton chev truck

To be slightly more specific it's a late '70s to late '80s model Chevy/GMC 1 ton w/454 ! (ok you can quit laffin' now that's really what the counter man down at my NAPA told me about 5 yrs ago when I had him match one up!)  ;D BK

;D :D ;) Knuckle's TN Fall Bus Bash Halloween Weekend 10-26th thru 31st UNion City, TN :) :o 8)
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal