Author Topic: Nick B. internet  (Read 4103 times)

Offline ruthi

Nick B. internet
« on: May 15, 2009, 12:12:37 PM »
Hey Nick, took your advice on the internet. We already had a verizon inter. card. Sent off for the MBR 1000, by cradlepoint.  That is awesome. Thank you! Anyone else looking to internet solution while on the road, this is the answer. We can all use the internet at the same time, off of out on wi fi hot spot. Oh, I did some research on it Nick, and found that it can be bought on line from the 3G store for 219, verses 269 or so. You have to click on it, and when you put it in your cart, it is marked down. They shipped it within an hr of ordering it too.
Mixed up Dina, ready for the road as of 12/25/2010
Home in middle Georgia, located somewhere in the
southeast most of the time.
FIRST RALLY ATTENDED: BUSSIN 2011!

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: Nick B. internet
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »
Hi Ruthi,

Glad your happy... It even connects by it's self. No dialing in....

Here is the link if anyone else wants info on it.
http://www.evdoinfo.com/content/view/2259/63/

Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 04:13:50 PM »
    We went with the Cradlepoint CTR500. Similar but with less bells & whistles and a little cheaper.  As with the MBR1000, when you checkout, you get a better price.  I tried it the other day with the bus sitting inside our shop, setting the router on the dinette and taking my laptop out side the bus.  I had a "very good" signal in the "awning area" that quickly faded to good as I walked further from the "awning area". This is just want we wanted, service near our bus, but no further. When we travel, we leave the air card in the router and our router is connected to the Internet all the time. All we have to do is turn on our computers
    We have found the 3G store to be a good source of EVDO equipment at good prices and great Tech support.  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Offline ruthi

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
Update. We went in a Best Buy in N.C. and they had the mbr 1000 there. It was 245 for it. Still cheaper at the 3G online store, but dont have to wait for it. Just wanted to let yall know it is avialiable now.
Mixed up Dina, ready for the road as of 12/25/2010
Home in middle Georgia, located somewhere in the
southeast most of the time.
FIRST RALLY ATTENDED: BUSSIN 2011!

Offline Marcus

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 03:47:03 AM »
Nick,  I am interested in the split a/c units you sell. Contact me via email : marcschlabach@yahoo.com. thanks, marc

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal