Author Topic: West Tennessee Busnut gathering @ BK's!  (Read 149612 times)

Dallas

Re: West Tennessee Busnut gathering @ BK's!
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2009, 08:35:14 AM »
Thanks Matt!

Yeah, Cat has decided for some reason that she doesn't want me loading plywood, cinderblocks, sheet aluminum or steel, or pretty much any other building materials on the roof of Mudflap.
I keep telling her that there is a basket handle type roll bar that will keep it from collapsing, but she seems to think it might ruin the top or something.

Offline wayne

• 1990 Setra 215 HDH
  • www.mybusgarage.com
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2009, 08:57:16 AM »
I wont' have my interior done in time but as long as I get it painted I will be there. Gonna be cutting it close

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2009, 09:38:58 PM »
I wont' have my interior done in time but as long as I get it painted I will be there. Gonna be cutting it close

WOW! Too KWEL! Wayne that will be AWESOME! I have been hoping to someday see your JEWEL in person! I can't wait! Hey ya'll need to come check out Wayns's AWESOME SETRA Conversion!

Gonna be a coverted SETRA at BK's Rally! Wayne is gonna bring his SETRA to BK's Rally!

;D  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Don Fairchild

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2009, 10:09:45 AM »
Is every body ready for a good time at BK's I can't wait.

What do y'all think of going to Yellowstone next year. There won't be a placed at BK's

Don

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2009, 07:15:14 PM »
Is every body ready for a good time at BK's I can't wait.
What do y'all think of going to Yellowstone next year. There won't be a placed at BK's
Don

Don,
If we can get people to come we WILL have one every year! It may not be here, but rest assured  what ever pasture I land in will have room for BUSNUTS to park when they visit! ;D 
;D  BK  ;D
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

cody

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2009, 05:25:04 AM »
Bryce, I can't think of any reason that people wouldn't come, you and your mom and dad are some of the nicest people we've met.

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2009, 05:53:22 AM »
Bryce,
I wish we could of attended your rally this year, it was such a good time the last time we did.  As everyone has said it was great to meet you and your great parents in person and Linda and I enjoyed it to the fullest.  I want to mention also that I think it was great of you to set up your rally around Don's schedule to be able to attend.  He does have the furthest to travel I believe and meeting Don was a lot of fun too which I am sorry we will miss this year.  Next year is looking better though and we hope you will still be able to have a rally many years ahead.  We look forward to meeting more of those that visit this bb'd than we already have to enlarge our family.

I want to hope that Kentucky Steve will have his coach done and ready to use by then also and be able to attend your rally, you hear that Steve & Deb??

Take care in your commercial & private travels and give your folks our best regards.  Have a good time at your rally.

Gary
Gary

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2009, 01:02:27 AM »
Cody & Gary thanks for the kind words!

Gary & Linda you'll be missed and M & D say Hi!

Cody you ARE EXPECTED to show! ;D

;D  BK  ;D
www.kylakesidetravel.net

cody

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »
BK, how could I miss the dozer going thru the screen porch, thats kinda like missing the birth of your neighbors first legititmate child, brings a tear to the eye doesn't it.

Offline belfert

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2009, 05:02:07 AM »

If we can get people to come we WILL have one every year! It may not be here, but rest assured  what ever pasture I land in will have room for BUSNUTS to park when they visit! ;D 

Do you think TDOT will let us have a rally on the new I-69 before it opens?

Are they actually moving forward on I-69?  It looks like they have been working on the project for a decade or more.
Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2009, 09:43:05 AM »
Do you think TDOT will let us have a rally on the new I-69 before it opens?

Are they actually moving forward on I-69?  It looks like they have been working on the project for a decade or more.

Well Brian they did buy the property from the landlord (who has until the 14th to move according to his contract and hasn't sobered up enough to even look for a new place YET! {jest found that out last night).
As far as a Rally on I-69 goes lets jest say we'll play that one by ear! (since we don't even know what year that will be ;D ! LOL!)
;D  BK  ;D

BK, how could I miss the dozer going thru the screen porch, thats kinda like missing the birth of your neighbors first legititmate child, brings a tear to the eye doesn't it.

Well I don't know how long it will be B4 that happens, but yer welcome to stay here w/us until it does! LOL! ;D
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline belfert

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2009, 09:56:29 AM »
Well Brian they did buy the property from the landlord (who has until the 14th to move according to his contract and hasn't sobered up enough to even look for a new place YET! {jest found that out last night).

Doesn't that mean you have to move by the 14th too?  How are you gonna have a rally there if that is the case?
Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2009, 10:04:14 AM »
Brian,
NO THAT is not what it means!

As the land owner who has already received a settlement (hefty one at that too!) from the state his contract said he was to vacate in 90 days!

As tenants who have not received any $ or alternative location offers (the state has to offer us at least ONE comparable place / along with settlement $. B4 ordering us to leave!), but they are having as much trouble finding one as we are! ;D

Of course the drunk next door has been PLASTERED 24/7 since he got his settlement! Which is why he is crying "I don't have anywhere to go, and no time to find one now!"
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2009, 10:48:40 AM »
Brian,

Of course the drunk next door has been PLASTERED 24/7 since he got his settlement! Which is why he is crying "I don't have anywhere to go, and no time to find one now!"

BK, you could always rent him YOUR bedroom.  HEHEHEHEHE
Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.

Offline poppi

• mci 8 L10 ZF tranmission; helena
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2009, 11:33:23 AM »
 BK,

oops sorry forgot about the copyright thing so I had to delete the pic

your gallonage may very.

Skip
Snow disappeared......Now where did I put that bus?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal