Author Topic: West Tennessee Busnut gathering @ BK's!  (Read 149954 times)

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
Re: West Tennessee Busnut gathering @ BK's!
« Reply #240 on: October 04, 2009, 07:40:11 PM »
more
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #241 on: October 04, 2009, 07:40:52 PM »
and
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #242 on: October 04, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »
It's hard to catch me workin' because I'm so fast!

Besides who you think was tak'n most of the pics? lol! ;d
;D  BK  ;D
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline letz4wheel

« Reply #243 on: October 04, 2009, 08:51:22 PM »
It's hard to catch me workin' because I'm so fast!
Besides who you think was tak'n most of the pics? lol! ;d
;D  BK  ;D
[/quotI stand corrected! lol I promise thats not why there are no pics of me workin though lol I now understand why you complained of being worn out after this event though ;D Isn't it amazing what we will go through for fun! I do a lot of ATVing and come back from a weekend absolutly worn out and have had the time of my life.
'78 MCI MC-8
4 speed
8v71

Offline uncle ned

• Visit: Busconversionstuff.com
« Reply #244 on: October 05, 2009, 07:09:30 AM »
This posting is coming from "Uncle Ned's" kids.  After Ned and Wilma left the Busnut gathering they have been traveling around through TN.  They made it to Pickwick, TN Friday and Friday night/Saturday morning around midnight - "Uncle Ned" (Daddy) had a heart attack and was flown to Jackson-Madison County General Hospital in Jackson, TN.  Us kids left Lenoir, NC about 5am Saturday and went out to be with Mom and Dad - They did a heart cath yesterday (Sunday) late and found that he will have to have by-pass surgery.    We do not know when that is to be scheduled (told 2 to 3 days or possibly 3 to 5 days.)  When we last saw him - he was in Cardiac ICU.  We (kids) left to come home last night and arrived back home this morning about 5am.  Wilma and Huggy Bear are still with Ned at the hospital.  Just wanted to let everyone know what is going on.  I am not sure how this site works - so I am not sure if I will be able to get back on to make another post - so if you want more information, please email me at the following email address - info_scs@bellsouth.net or call 828-758-5820 and if we do not answer, just leave a voicemail message and we will return the call as soon as we can.

Thanks!

Uncle Ned's kids - Doug, Donna, Denika
4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #245 on: October 05, 2009, 07:24:46 AM »
All our prayers are with Ned, Wilma and you kids!
Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
« Reply #246 on: October 05, 2009, 07:31:08 AM »
Denika,
This informational post went through fine and we will all keep Uncle Ned and Wilma in our prayers.  They are such fine people and we were so looking forward to seeing them at Palmetto Cove this week as all the bus rallies are best when Uncle Ned and Wilma are able to attend.  I just talked to you on the phone and want to just remind you if there is anything any of us can do in the busnut family to help them out or anything they need let us know.  I would offer to drive Uncle Ned's bus home from where they are now but I cannot even drive my own at this time and perhaps someone in our family who is familiar with 4104 buses can do so if they have the time available.  I know this would be a relief off Ned's mind as you know it would to any of us in that situation.

Danika and the rest of Uncle Ned's family please keep us updated daily about Ned's progress and an address we can use to send cards during his re-cooperation.  

Thanks again for making us aware of this situation concerning Uncle Ned & Wilma, (my Dolly Parton).  We love you Dolly!!  Hang in there for us all also.

Gary
Gary

Offline NewbeeMC9

• NewbeeMC9
  • 1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740
« Reply #247 on: October 05, 2009, 06:49:24 PM »
and

The MCI with the rear facing Hamster Power Plant. :D
It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. ;)

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #248 on: October 05, 2009, 07:53:22 PM »
This posting is coming from "Uncle Ned's" kids.  After Ned and Wilma left the Busnut gathering they have been traveling around through TN.  They made it to Pickwick, TN Friday and Friday night/Saturday morning around midnight - "Uncle Ned" (Daddy) had a heart attack and was flown to Jackson-Madison County General Hospital in Jackson, TN.  Us kids left Lenoir, NC about 5am Saturday and went out to be with Mom and Dad - They did a heart cath yesterday (Sunday) late and found that he will have to have by-pass surgery.    We do not know when that is to be scheduled (told 2 to 3 days or possibly 3 to 5 days.)  When we last saw him - he was in Cardiac ICU.  We (kids) left to come home last night and arrived back home this morning about 5am.  Wilma and Huggy Bear are still with Ned at the hospital.  Just wanted to let everyone know what is going on.  I am not sure how this site works - so I am not sure if I will be able to get back on to make another post - so if you want more information, please email me at the following email address - info_scs@bellsouth.net or call 828-758-5820 and if we do not answer, just leave a voicemail message and we will return the call as soon as we can.

Thanks!

Uncle Ned's kids - Doug, Donna, Denika

Wow, we didn't know anything about this! I WILL CALL IN THE AM! We are just a little over an hour north of Jackson and can & will do anything we can to help out! Please feel free to contact us 731-885-7460 or my cell is 270-705-1139!  :( 

:(  BK   :(
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline robertglines1

• steam nut
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2010, 09:52:48 AM »
bump pictures start on page 14
Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana

Offline robertglines1

• steam nut
« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2010, 09:55:07 AM »
 bumped this up for a friend wanting to see pictures....Gathering this year?????2010.....In quireing minds want to know
Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana

Offline Chaz

• 4108, 8V71 w/auto .
    • Aesthetic Metal Studio
« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2010, 10:18:37 AM »
Any thoughts of one this year??  ::)  ;D
Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal