Author Topic: August Bus Conversion Magazine  (Read 7759 times)

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
Re: August Bus Conversion Magazine
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 10:34:18 AM »
Hey HTR, I keep hearing of a September issue. But I haven't seen it yet. Is it maybe something our mailman or a neighbor possibly snatched ?  ;D

Just curious! ;D  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 11:01:39 AM »
BK, it went to the Post Office Sept 4.  Of course, I doubt they did a lot with bulk mail over the Labor Day weekend.  But given  your proximity, I would expect you would get it soon.  Another perk of the sealed plastic wrap - a wannabe bus nut mail carrier can't take it home to peruse first.   ;D  Now if you get it late and the wrap has been opened, you've got something to talk to him/her about.   ;)

Just think BK, when the highway project drives you guys out of your current location, if you move to Chattanooga, you can get yours hand delivered and be the first on the board to get the print one every month.

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 03:28:05 PM »

Just think BK, when the highway project drives you guys out of your current location, if you move to Chattanooga, you can get yours hand delivered and be the first on the board to get the print one every month.
Mike, I believe they call that bribery!  ;)
Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.

Offline plyonsMC9

• Global Moderator
  • Big Wheels Turnin'
    • PhilLyons.com
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 06:36:55 PM »
I need a subscription????
                 Can I do that on-line????? ;D
Bill
Kwajalein Atoll

To answer Bill's question about online subscriptions, we have a link for US subscribers. and we have another link for International.

Go to www.BusConversions.com .  Click on "Magazine" on the menu bar.  Then "Subscribe".  Then select whether it will be for a U.S. or International delivery address.

Thanks for asking Bill!

Hope this helps, Phil

;D  ;D

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9, 1995 MCI DL3-45

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 08:52:10 PM »

Mike, I believe they call that bribery!  ;)

Now that you mention it ...  Why yes, I do believe it is.   ;D ;D   bwaaaaahahahahaha!

But, being fair minded and all ....  Anyone that wants to come by the Choo Choo Express Garage here can receive hand delivery of the most recent edition.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal