Author Topic: SE Bus Nuts Rally At Hoboken,GA  (Read 1351 times)

Offline mlh1936

• Graphics By Turbo Images
SE Bus Nuts Rally At Hoboken,GA
« on: October 31, 2009, 08:17:37 PM »
Anybody know how many coaches showed up at Hoboken? I had to cancel at the last minute due to tire trouble.
1987 MCI 102A-3, 8V92, HT-740 conversion in progress.

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
Re: SE Bus Nuts Rally At Hoboken,GA
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 03:01:18 AM »
Mal,
   Sorry you couldn't make it. It would have been nice to visit with ya'll.  I believe the final count was 45 coaches and 100 people. A great time was/is being had by all.  Temps were a little warm, a little overcast at times, but no rain.  Breakfast this morning, then everyone will start heading out.  We are going to go see Fred Hobe, when we pull out today.  I talked to Fred yesterday and he told me Terry Benett visited him this weekend.  I hear a bus starting as I am writing, probably Ensly's getting ready to head back to Alabama.  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Offline mlh1936

• Graphics By Turbo Images
Re: SE Bus Nuts Rally At Hoboken,GA
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 04:41:44 AM »
Thanks for the report Jack. Sounds like a nice crowd.  Sure sorry we didn't get to come. We were all loaded up. When I checked the tire pressure one of my valve stems failed. I had none on hand. I would have had to pull the tire and drive it into town for repairs. Just at that time the rain set in. One of those days I guess.
Hope to see you folks in Arcadia. Give my regards to Fred. I sure enjoyed my time as his assisstant when he worked on my coach.
Mal
1987 MCI 102A-3, 8V92, HT-740 conversion in progress.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal