Author Topic: October BCM in the Works  (Read 1304 times)

Offline JeromeBettis

• COO/Vice President
    Editor
October BCM in the Works
« on: September 03, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »
BCM Readers,

I thought you might enjoy a sneak peek at the Bus Conversion Magazine editor's computer monitor...

Here is a list of stories we are currently working on for the October issue of BCM:

• Eagle Suspension and Alignment Procedure by Daniel Lenz
• Engine Conversions or Re-Power Options for Buses by Jim Shepherd
• A Quieter Generator by Jack Conrad
• How to Push Start a Bus by Dave Galey
• Travel: Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Hampshire by Sandy Koos
• Bus Regulars: Bus Chat, New Products, Humor

Just like last month, we will have 40 pages for you to enjoy.

Thanks for your loyalty and support. We welcome your feedback.

Chad Laines
BCM Editor

I'm listening.  Send your feedback.

cody

Re: October BCM in the Works
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 04:33:14 PM »
Sounds good chad, check my subscription for me, I got 2 copies of the july issue a few days ago, I only need one lol.

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 08:05:19 AM »
Cody, iirc, when yours hadn't arrived after a while, I hand mailed another.  Then your local USPS must have decided to go ahead and deliver what they had been paid for.  ;)

It's going to be interesting.  Supposedly in November the USPS is implementing a program they have been working towards for quite a while.  It will allow bulk mailers to look up any piece of the mailing and see its progress through the system.  I suspect they are in for a real eye opener when it reveals the way some delivery post offices sit on it until they "have time".

As was noted, complaining now probably just makes matters worse.  But when it includes documentation from their own shiny new system they are promoting so heavily to the bulk mailers, maybe it will have a little more impact through the ranks.

Offline scenicruiser997

• Owner of two Scenicruisers and one PD4905 Buffalo
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 11:49:56 AM »
Chad, I had the same thing happened to me, Aaron Veale in Mounds, OK.  Thanks for making sure we all got our issue.  Keep up the good work.
Aaron

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal