Author Topic: Prevost parts bus and many parts  (Read 5240 times)

Ace

Prevost parts bus and many parts
« on: July 23, 2006, 06:47:01 PM »
Just ran across this on e-bay and thought someone might be interested. I have no affiliation with the owner but looks like it could be a pretty good deal for the right person!

Also this is a no reserve auction

E-bay  Item number 110012183807   

Ace

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: Prevost parts bus and many parts
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 03:54:59 AM »
Hi ACE,

Looks like a good deal for parts.  Also looks like the sellers first time selling, and with a bad rateing.

Still at 100 dollars.
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Offline ChuckMC8

• 1977 MC8 and 1993 102C3 Temple Ga #322 F&AM
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 08:33:08 AM »
this same bus was on ebay a couple months ago......I beleive that he had bids and with no reserve it should have sold, but these are the same pictures and same location....
Far better is it to dare mighty things,to win glorious triumphs,even though they may be checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much,because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.  Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)

Dallas

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 08:39:02 AM »
I believe the guy tried to give it away on one of the other boards too a few months back.

I don't recall which board but it sure sounds familiar.

Dallas

Offline Len Silva

• Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe
    • Leonard Studio
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 12:26:17 PM »
It looks like he's wanting someone to clean up the mess.  I'd be asking how much he's willing to pay to haul it off and clean up.  You'd need a Landall and a dump truck.

Len

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.

Offline ceieio

• MCI 7 DD 8V71, HT740
  • 1973 MCI 7
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 11:02:13 PM »
Whoa... stick a fork in it, that poor bus is done!  That would be a costly proposition to salvage... a few good parts and the scrap metal.  I think that he will be fortunate to give it away as mentioned above.

Craig - MC7 Oregon
Craig MC7 - Oregon USA

Ace

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 04:42:15 AM »
Yea and as usall, you cheap sob's only read half the ad on the auction. Sure the bus is spent but what about all the parts in the boxes? I guess they are worth nothing!

Being an old prevost I guess you guys don't think that it, and the parts, are worth more than scrap but now if that auction was about a GMC or a MC8, I bet  you would think it was a a golden opportunity for you and jump right on it.

Have a little respect and concern for those people that are building a bus like this one, AS YOU ONCE DID, that COULD use this or that and hopefully get a good deal!

Geeez...  stick a fork in it?  How childish!

Ace

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 05:07:52 AM »
Hey guys, play nice. No name calling or dis-respecting permitted!!
Richard

Yea and as usall, you cheap sob's only read half the ad on the auction. Sure the bus is spent but what about all the parts in the boxes? I guess they are worth nothing!

Being an old prevost I guess you guys don't think that it, and the parts, are worth more than scrap but now if that auction was about a GMC or a MC8, I bet  you would think it was a a golden opportunity for you and jump right on it.

Have a little respect and concern for those people that are building a bus like this one, AS YOU ONCE DID, that COULD use this or that and hopefully get a good deal!

Geeez...  stick a fork in it?  How childish!

Ace

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal