Author Topic: Magnetic Powered Generator  (Read 12896 times)

Offline treasureman

Re: Magnetic Powered Generator
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 06:34:47 PM »
Check this out
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/foxe_reports/Device_Makes_Power_from_River
http://www.vortexhydroenergy.com/
just change it  Device Makes Power from  Vibrating Bus
this  :D might be the real deal :'(

Offline Fred Mc

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 08:49:11 PM »
"In the scientific community, we require this work to be published openly, peer-reviewed, and for the results to be replicable by other scientists working from the same design. "

Ummm, would that be like the global warming data  by scientists(?) Phil like Jones at the Hadley CRU in East Anglia.

Just wondering.

Fred M.

Offline usbusin

• '60 PD4104-4355 (sold) and '01 Freightliner (sold)
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2009, 08:55:53 PM »

Absolutely!!  Yes, yes that's the way.  Peer-reviewed (only those who qualify though).

Gary D

USBUSIN was our 1960 PD4104 for 16 years (150,000 miles)
USTRUCKIN was our 2001 Freightliner Truck Conversion for 19 years (135,000 miles)
We are busless and truckless after 35 years of traveling

Offline Ray D

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2009, 09:49:09 PM »
I love this thread, perpetual motion is my favorite subject.  I remember working with my grandfather on this motion 50+ years ago.  I was awed by his pulleys, belts, magnets and wheels, but he got me into mechanics thou.  But then, I was blown away; first, no Santa; then perpetual motion is impossible.  I was crushed for years......  One of my first science projects was a 9volt battery, two wires and some salt water.  Put the wires in the water and "WOW" bubbles of oxygen and hydrogen appeared.  Now for the fun part, put some dishwashing liquid in the water and gas came up in bubbles that floated.  Hold a match under the hydrogen bubbles and it "EXPLODED", well, maybe just a small "pop"; but the grandkids still think I'm a pretty good magician.  But if you think deisel is expensive, build a unit and expend enough energy to power a buss and I will guarantee, you're wallet will not be green any more.  I have followed these guys for at least 5 or 6 years and they are really full of $#!%, it is too bad they did not expend this energy for what they are trying to sell. If what they had was real, no one could hide the information and they would be instant billionares, faster than Bill Gates.  But I did buy a set of their plans and I also will not turn it into a patent to make billions, so come on bus nuts for $50.00 a shot I will give you all the energy you need for you're bus.

Ray D
P.S.  (HINT) I still have my deisel generator....

Offline jackhartjr

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2009, 03:15:54 AM »
Ray...whad' da' ya' mean by , "No Santa"?  I know he is real...no cookies and milk in the morning! ;D
JAck
Jack Hart, CDS
1956 GMC PD-4501 #945 (The Mighty SCENICRUISER!)
8V71 Detroit
4 speed Spicer Trannsmission
Hickory, NC, (Where a call to God is a local call!)

Offline bevans6

• 1980 MCI MC-5C
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 04:53:56 AM »
With respect to vortex shedding, if you ever wondered what makes your trailer sway, that's part of it.  Not all, but part.  You get a build up of pressure along one side, the trailer moves, the pressure bleeds off, the other side is presented to the air flow and builds pressure, etc.  When you get pulled and pushed by a semi-tractor, the same thing.  When the tractor trailer is beside you, the air between you speeds up as in a venturi, the pressure is lowered, and you are "sucked" towards the tractor trailer unit.  I have a Vee nose trailer, and the degree to which this effect is accentuated by the slope of the Vee nose is ridiculous.   Worst trailer for sway I have ever owned.  I put Air-tab vortex generators on it, cut down the sway dramatically by controlling the vortexes as they generate off the tail of the trailer.

Brian
1980 MCI MC-5C, 8V-71T from a M-110 self propelled howitzer
Allison MT-647
Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia

Offline muddog16

• Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop
    • Prevost LeMirage Conversion
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 05:57:01 AM »
P.T. Barnum was correct!  I love technology and new innovations.......but sometimes I think the failure of the public education system is root of all evil.........lol........I've never seen so many good people duped by "snakeoil salesmen",  if you need a way to get rid of your hard earned money........sent it to the needy not the crooks! ;)
Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/

Offline wrench

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 06:30:09 AM »
  I got hand on expertize, & can tell that when you rub them together they produce heat!!!!

The one in the car window I am talking about!!!

Offline gumpy

• Some Assembly Required
  • Slightly modified 1982 MC9
    • bus.gumpydog.com
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 07:45:18 AM »
Check this out
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/foxe_reports/Device_Makes_Power_from_River
http://www.vortexhydroenergy.com/
just change it  Device Makes Power from  Vibrating Bus
this  :D might be the real deal :'(

That's pretty cool. I've heard of projects that produce compressed air from ocean waves using a similar manner. The compressed air is then used to drive a turbine to produce electricity.

The fish analogy is pretty interesting, too. What that says to me is that if I can build a bus that I can flex back and forth like a fish, I can make it move through the air (and hence, down the road) with no diesel power! Think about it. Your bus flexes to the left, and the collects a vortex. Then it flexes to the right and shed the vortex, driving it forward and collecting a vortex on the opposite side. Rinse and repeat! 

Hey, I think I just invented the next big perpetual motion energy scam of the century!

Who want's in on this great deal. Only $9.99 for plans.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"

Offline bevans6

• 1980 MCI MC-5C
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2009, 08:41:04 AM »
thinking it through, that's what my horribly swaying trailer was doing - I guess I was actually getting better gas mileage when it was swaying than not!

Brian
1980 MCI MC-5C, 8V-71T from a M-110 self propelled howitzer
Allison MT-647
Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia

Offline gus

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2009, 09:57:52 PM »
As has been posted many times, you can't get something for nothing. These scams have been going on for a couple hundred years.

Hey Nick, if you seriously want to learn about global warming you can go to your library and check out a book titled "Censoring Science".

You don't even have to read the whole book, just the first chapter of 26 pages.

If you want to find out how all the other BS came about you can continue to read the other chapters.

Even the "Aginers" don't deny that global warming exists, they just say it isn't caused by humans.
PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal