Author Topic: Yo...Busted Knuckle...  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Ross

• www.newindsports.com
Yo...Busted Knuckle...
« on: July 26, 2006, 04:57:59 PM »
Drop me an email...Or check you Yahoo mail.  I'll be in Nashville next wed and thurs and might have time to swing by your shop.  I'll be flying out for a couple days to look at some property so no bus this time.  Wednesday looks pretty well tied up, but Thursday might work.  Would also give me a chance to drive around your neck of the woods and see if there is anything for sale.

Thanks...Ross

belfert

Re: Yo...Busted Knuckle...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 08:39:01 PM »
I haven't seen BK posting in a while.  I'll bet he is on the road doing charters.

Brian Elfert

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 07:51:11 AM »
"On the road again, making $ with my buses, oh I can't wait to get on the road again making $ with buses again ! "
Opps! Naw I been home since Tuesday and going out again late tonight! Just ain't had much time for the computer with all else goin on! Thanks for the reply Brian (even though I replied on yer post yesterday on motivation you were so depressed you didn't relize you even quoted me in a reply!LOL! Get over that depressed feeling and get back to work! LOL! You can get it done, if ya go at it hard enough & as for the friends livivng 250 miles away or whatever that ain't so far they can't put in a weekend of labor help'n you "Get 'er Done!" Just get on the phone and make plans and see when ya'll can MAKE it work out! )

Ross I replied to yer email last night next week sounds good at the moment!

BK ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Ncbob

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 05:19:59 PM »
Happy to hear that you're home, if even just for a short time, BK...but when you get that wheelbarrow filled up with money give me a call I I'll drive over and help you count it. ;)

One for you and two for me....

Drive carefully and don't bend that Setra!

Bob

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal