Author Topic: X-mas present  (Read 10579 times)

Offline luvrbus

Re: X-mas present
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 08:44:59 AM »
I'll do that Paul I have got to downsize can you picture moving all this stuff Sonja's sewing room is going to be a major project by it's self.
A funny thing happen Wed I offered Sonja's Champion motor home to a homeless family with a child and the guy won't take it without me buying 600.00 dollars worth of tires.

good luck
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline belfert

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 08:51:24 AM »
My family isn't exchanging gifts this year.  We decided to help out charities with the money we would have spent on gifts.

I got myself a few gifts: An Acer Netbook and a Silverleaf VMSpc.  I also bought myslef a rocket kit.  I would have bought myself the stuff regardless if it was Christmas or not.  I just happened to have the money now.
Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN

Offline Just Dallas

• Bus Conversion Stuff on a Budget
    • BCS
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 08:53:03 AM »
Removed
I'm just an old chunk of coal... but I'm gonna be a diamond someday.

cody

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2009, 08:58:40 AM »
Christmas came early for us this year, when libby walked out of the hospital under her own power, it was christmas at that point and continues to be every day, dallas just because clifford might be putting my name into the hat that doesn't mean when it gets shaken and drawn it'll come out lol, but thats ok, I've already got a wonderful present and it came early. For something to do me and jamie made 25 Yule Logs and brought them to St Vinnies, ( a thrift store like Goodwill) and told them to give them out as needed, when we were in there yesterday, they were all gone, so I've already got my good feeling for the new year, I'm fine for a while lol.

Offline Dreamscape

• Dreamscape
  • Global Moderator
  • 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V92T Allison 740 #7443
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 09:00:36 AM »
Clifford, When you get to that point of moving let me know. I'll see if we can get away to help, I'm dead serious. After all you've done, it's the least we could do!

Hope you guys are staying warm, it's colder than a well diggers you know what here and snowing like crazy!

Paul

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.

Offline Van

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »
I'm still hopeing Santa has room for that new DD in his sleigh ;D ;D ( doubtful though :'() ;D
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline Eagle Andy

• Cowboy Coach
  • 1968 Silver Eagle # 7481
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2009, 11:25:27 AM »
Hey Clifford , can you put me in the hat also ;D I don't have enough to do lol better yet I'll trade you for mine lol ::)
1968 Model 05 Eagle # 7481 Miles City MT

Offline Van

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2009, 12:01:06 PM »
Andy,I'll trade ya mine :D I will even buy an airline ticket home for you when you come to P/U mine :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline Kwajdiver

• MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »
You guys are crazy, :o               but of course you know that... ::)

Merry Christmas my friends,

Bill
Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI

cody

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2009, 01:12:11 PM »
crazy? Moi? lol, shhhhhhhh the voices are talking again

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2009, 01:20:42 PM »
You guys are crazy, :o               but of course you know that... ::)

Bill, what is this "you guys" stuff???  You are right in there with the rest of us. ;D
Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.

Offline Zeroclearance

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »
Robert that's a nice present with many hours that will keep you tied home near the wife and family ;D

Was that the bus that Coachconverter posted last week?   Post some pictures for all ...

Offline robertglines1

• steam nut
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2009, 06:18:05 AM »
it is the bus coachconverter posted...The rear damage is deceiving and not really hard to fix...will add at least two slides maybe three.Have....target date next X-mas......will keep a picture record this time.I have a lot of parts for repair..for now goes in my shop out of weather until we get back in April...Will visit Vantare and busnuts in Fla to get ideas in the mean time..
Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2009, 06:40:46 AM »
it is the bus coachconverter posted...The rear damage is deceiving and not really hard to fix...will add at least two slides maybe three.Have....target date next X-mas......will keep a picture record this time.I have a lot of parts for repair..for now goes in my shop out of weather until we get back in April...Will visit Vantare and busnuts in Fla to get ideas in the mean time..

Bob,
Will you and Judy be in Arcadia? If so see ya there! ;D
If not see ya sometime later!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
;D  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2009, 06:49:38 AM »
Robert, I hope you do bring that bus back to live I looked at when it still had the s60 and b500 in it long before Todd bought it has been around for a while.
I have a sheet somewhere Prevost gave me on what needed to be done but they wanted no part of it only wanted to sell a new shell surprise huh

good luck
Life is short drink the good wine first

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal