Author Topic: Busin'USA 2006, rally photo's posted on www from Gary Werschler / Gary LaBomb  (Read 4328 times)

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
Hello everyone,
I hope this goes through, my other post got cancelled for some reason to timed out.  Any how I have posted 21 new photo's taken by Gary Werschler and he sent them to me and allowed me to post them for all to see on my web site.  I did not make comments on them I have to leave the house and  do not have enought time, (Cliff) but wanted to share them tonight with you as I received them.  These are photo's mostly of buses. 

Go to: http://community.webshots.com/user/converter101

Anyone with "Any" Bus gathering photo's that want to share on the web please feel free to email them to me at: busconverter101@aol.com.  Please give me information who you are etc. and the location of the gathering and when it was held so that I can give you full respect and credit.

Anyone knowing Gary Werschler please let him know I have posted his photo's, and appreciate receiving them for everyone to view.

Thanks again Gary,
Gary LaBombard
Gary

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
Good Grief, I forgot to tell you to go to Album #14, and view photo's (#11 - #31) so that you will not have to search all over the lot.  Sorry, I had this on my first timed out canceled post but did not catch it on this one being posted, gotta go. 
Gary
Gary

Offline Hartley

Bus-N-USA 2006 You probably meant to say.

Not to be confused with Bussin 2006 at Arcadia....

::)
Never take a knife to a gunfight!

Offline FloridaCliff

• "The Mighty GMC"
Gary,

Thanks to you and Gary for the photo's.

Cliff
1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
I stand corrected again,, Thanks Dr. Dave,  the photo's in my web site posted on this thread are from:
("Bus-N-USA") 2006 which was held on July 14 - 16, 2006 at Rickreall, Oregon at the Polk County Fairgrounds.  Photo's viewed on Albums #14 & #15 were provided by: (Dave Brawdy, Pullman, WA.  & Gary Werschler), unfortuately Gary's home address is not known.  Thanks again to both for allowing me to post these photo's.   

This event and the photo's I have posted is not to be confused with ("Busin' 2006") which was held at Arcadia, Fl by Jack and Paula Conrad.

Hope you enjoyed the photo's.

Gary
Gary

Offline Gary W

• Gary's Bus
Gary
Thanks for posting my pictures from Bus'N USA, we had a great time there meeting other bus-nuts and seeing many great conversions. I live in Vernon British Columbia.

Gary Werschler

Offline TomC

Gary- on album #14 pictures 8 & 9, that is an AMGeneral Transit-that was the bus used to model the R & M fiberglass caps and front windshield assembly.  The through roof exhaust is standard, and the rear end is standard except for the rear window being blocked off and the nice back up camera.  The owner made the slide out (course he's an engineer too).  Thought you'd like to know.  Good Luck, TomC
Tom & Donna Christman. 1985 Kenworth 40ft Super C with garage. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
Gary Werschler thanks for the information on your home base for all to know who and where you are. 
Tomc, I already changed the information on the photo's of the photo's #8 & 9  of Album #14 from your earlier email.  Thanks again for the update. 
Gary
Gary

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal