Author Topic: Chat Room Needed  (Read 8399 times)

Offline DrivingMissLazy

Chat Room Needed
« on: April 11, 2006, 07:07:43 PM »
It certainly is nice to be able to come on the board and see who has been on in the past 15 minutes. It would really be a help with a chat room. Hint. Hint.
Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: Chat Room Needed
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 07:15:11 PM »
Richard,

I belive Phil is working on that!!

That will be very fun when it happens.

You, dallas, gumpy, & I would be the ones clogging up the chat room??!! OOPS! I forgot Busted!

Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Dallas

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 07:38:26 PM »
I'm here just because it's so darned easy to come in the house for a slobber of coffee and glance at the computer for a minute.
I just need a life! LOL
Dallas

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 08:27:32 PM »
Richard,

I belive Phil is working on that!!

That will be very fun when it happens.

You, dallas, gumpy, & I would be the ones clogging up the chat room??!! OOPS! I forgot Busted!

Nick-
Nick I resemble that remark, or something like that! I just leave the computer on here an everytime I come in the office outta the shop, I look to see what'ss new! Oh and uh uh uh up here at the house (all of 200' from the shop) well ya know ah well ahh, well ah Deb's already in bed an the dog well he would be if I wasn't sittin here by it! An he ain't no fun to talk to he listens ok but I hate the advice he gives me (always gets me in trouble then won't back me up an admit he put me up to it! Dog gone trader is what he is I tell ya!) Besides what could the 5 of us possibly come up to chat about? And would there be some kinda deal that'd tell us a new post or msg had been made where we could jump over an check it out? I'm mean not like we would or anything like that or anything! Dang it I jest heard the air compressor bown at the shop kick on! I'll be back I need to walk down there and shut 'r down!
  ;D   Knuckle   ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline mak

• Southern California location
    • www.motorcabin.com
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 08:55:17 PM »
OK, so Phil, are you really checking out the chat room... looks like we need that as well as finding out what the limit is on viewers at one time.  Or maybe I missed that. might take a few days to get up to speed on where to post notes etc.  Also, need to find out about linking back to home page. Talked to Dennis and he said that maybe that is something you do on your end? The same with finding the way to put a gutter in. I send you money, once you pay off all the players, maybe we can find that out from the board developer. I guess this should be an email to phil... sorry everyone else.
I may have started it, but you'll have to finish it!
Located in So CA (Orange County)

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 09:04:05 PM »
Hey don't apologize to US! MAK! It's yer board use it how ever ya want to! By the way thanks for hav'n a place so handy and cool to hang out and cumute with other nuts!
  ;D Knuckle   ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline plyonsMC9

• Global Moderator
  • Big Wheels Turnin'
    • PhilLyons.com
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 09:05:22 PM »
OK, so Phil, are you really checking out the chat room... looks like we need that as well as finding out what the limit is on viewers at one time.  Or maybe I missed that. might take a few days to get up to speed on where to post notes etc.  Also, need to find out about linking back to home page. Talked to Dennis and he said that maybe that is something you do on your end? The same with finding the way to put a gutter in. I send you money, once you pay off all the players, maybe we can find that out from the board developer. I guess this should be an email to phil... sorry everyone else.

Sounds good Mike - I sent you an email on the connection issues and my thoughts on the cause - will talk tomorrow.

Kind Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9, 1995 MCI DL3-45

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 07:01:46 AM »
I'm here just because it's so darned easy to come in the house for a slobber of coffee and glance at the computer for a minute.
I just need a life! LOL
Dallas

I am with you Dallas. I am at the desk all day and if no customers are about, I can click on and see who's about and whats new. Guess I need to get a life also.
Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Dallas

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 07:44:27 AM »
I just need a life! LOL
Dallas
Richard,
For those of us with out a life, it could be worse.... Pinochle, Canasta or Yachtzee! How about ship board shuffleboard?
We could start a knitting circle,
Man it just gets worse, I may just have to watch All My Children or something!
Dallas
http://www.busconversionstuff.com
http://www.catsscracthinpost.com

I am with you Dallas. I am at the desk all day and if no customers are about, I can click on and see who's about and whats new. Guess I need to get a life also.
Richard

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal