Author Topic: TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Hello? Registration Time!  (Read 30467 times)

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Hello? Registration Time!
« on: August 05, 2006, 11:44:23 PM »
  :) ;) :D Ok Folks I've got it done & we gonna have a blast at the "TN Fall Bus Bash October 26th thru the 31st!" ;D :o 8) [/b] [/color]
Okey Dokey I know it's been a while since ya'll heard anything about this (an some of you are probably glad! LOL!), but I've been busier than a one legged man on a unicycle lately!!! (I know some of you are glad of that also since the board has been relativley quite and troube free with me gone! LOL!) ! But anyway I sat down tonight and did my best effort to make a registration form that asked all the right questions to make it where we have the information to try and cover everything & make this a memberial and enjoyable event for all!
  :D ;) :) ALL ARE WELCOME! 8) :o ;D
So please print the form below and mail it back in with the check for the registration fees ( all $ will be spent on this event! This not being done as a profit making event and hopefully it will grow and become better each year as an annual event with the procedes always being put back into making it better! That's my promise and goal!!!!!! Busted Knuckle aka Bryce E. Gaston Jr.  ;D !!!!!!!

Mail checks & forms to;
Busted Knuckle Garage
PO Box 834
Union City, TN. 38281
Or you can mail the check & fax the form to 731-885-7402 attn; Bryce
:) ;) :D It's gonna be a Blast at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's ;D :o ::)
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Busted Knuckle

Re: Registartion for the TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 11:49:42 PM »
Here's the form! Also please post here when ya register so others can see who else will be here and also I'll know to be watching for a check in the PO Box! Please do not send mail addressed to our physical address as we don't have a mailbox and it will not be delivered to us! Use PO Box 834 Union City, TN 38281!
Thanks and see ya here ! Knuckle  ;D :) ;) :D It's gonna be a Blast at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's;D :o ::)
Down load and print form from LINK below ! BK  ;D
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 04:30:57 AM »
BK,
Don't forget to send me photo's of your bus gathering this fall if you don't mind me posting them that is.  Send all the information possible if you do send any.  It is fun to do this if you want to take the time so consider getting your own web site such as I have.  
A suggestion for anyone that also wants to do posting of their photo's, go to www.webshots.com and at the cost of $29 for the whole year you get to post up to 5000 photo's in a total of 150 different albums such as what I am doing, Oh, (I do not work for them) I am just posting good information if you want to consider posting photo's like I do also.  This is cheap if you want to share beautiful photo's of your trips we wish we all could do but will all probably do less now that the FUEL companies are paying more money to their shareholders at our expense.

Wish I could make your gathering BK, I just love your state of TN.
Gary
Gary

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 06:20:02 AM »
BK,
Don't forget to send me photo's of your bus gathering this fall if you don't mind me posting them that is.  Send all the information possible if you do send any.  It is fun to do this if you want to take the time so consider getting your own web site such as I have.  
A suggestion for anyone that also wants to do posting of their photo's, go to www.webshots.com and at the cost of $29 for the whole year you get to post up to 5000 photo's in a total of 150 different albums such as what I am doing, Oh, (I do not work for them) I am just posting good information if you want to consider posting photo's like I do also.  This is cheap if you want to share beautiful photo's of your trips we wish we all could do but will all probably do less now that the FUEL companies are paying more money to their shareholders at our expense.
Wish I could make your gathering BK, I just love your state of TN.
Gary
Gary I can't guarantee that I'll have time to take the pics, but I'll see too it someone does ! I'll also see to it they get passed onto you! I'm pretty sure that there will be some posted on niagarawireless.com (El Sonador's site) also! BK ;D

:) ;) :D It's gonna be a Blast at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's !;D :o ::)
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline Busted Knuckle

Re: Registration for the TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 07:01:38 AM »
PHOTO... A couple of Homies (Homies ~  "... A friend, very down to do anything you are, always has your back and respects you...") down at the Busted Knuckle Bus Garage in Union City, TN 38261 from left to right  some of the smiling faces you'll meet at the "Bus Bash" Dad (aka Gene or just Dad), Me, & Steve (aka El Sonador)

GPS - N36.46449 W89.00289 (actually N.E. of UC & S.W. of Fulton, KY at 4880 Claude Tucker Rd.) From KY take Purchase PKWY south to exit zero, go south on US 51(toward UC) Section line Rd. N exit, go N. 1.6 miles and turn right on Claude Tucker Rd. (it'll be 2nd rd on right), follow the road uphill and around sharp right turn, after the turn it'll be 5th drive on the left ! From the south east take exit 118 on I-40 and follow hwy 22 N. to Union City stay on the four lane as you cross US 51 it becomes Section line Rd. and narrows to 2 lane! Go N. 1.6 miles and turn right on Claude Tucker Rd. (it'll be 2nd rd on right), follow the road uphill and around sharp right turn, after the turn it'll be 5th drive on the left . From Arkansas, MO Bootheel or else where West or S.W. Take I-55 to I-155 toward Dyersburg,TN at Dyersburg stay straight on US 51 N. to Union City at second stop light take a left (still US 51) go thru next light and 4-way stop, Take next ramp to the right at top of ramp take a left and go N. 1.8 miles and turn right on Claude Tucker Rd. (it'll be 2nd rd on right), follow the road uphill and around sharp right turn, after the turn it'll be 5th drive on the left ! Any questions or if you need further assistance call 731-885-7460!
:) ;) :D It's gonna be a Blast at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's!;D :o ::)
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline Busted Knuckle

Re: Registration for the TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 09:26:56 AM »
Ok here's a sample listing of what we got so far! Some kinda grub on he grill all weekend long! Whether it's breakfast, lunch or supper the grill will be goin'!
Thursday October 26th - Early bird arrivals check in, pick sites, get set up, early shop use ! Campfire at night !
Friday October 27th - Check in, select from left over sites, get set up, shop time, (Maybe Mexican Super) Campfire! (music?)
Saturday October 28th Late arrivals check in, pick from picked over sites, set up, shoping trips(maybe), shop time! Cook out! Stuffed Hog Roast! Bring a side dish or desert! (hopefully some live music! or entertainment!) Halloween Party around the Campfire !
Sunday October 29th Hopefully load bus for Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston,MO (Home of the throwed rolls!) and maybe shopping at the factory outlet mall! Play bingo on trip home! Say good by to those who must leave Sunday evening! Shop time, Campfire !
Monday October 30th -  Kick back and relax say good by to those who have to leave Monday! Shop time!
Tuesday October 31st - Get up have breakfast cooked over the campfire ! Go to town,(go to post office and put in change of address for new residence LOL! for those who don't wanna leave ! :O Campfire ! Campfire ! LOL!)  In all truthfullness say goodbys to those leaving Tuesday!
Wednesday November 1st - Go ?to post office and put in change of addresses for those who are still with us!!! No seriously Folks Come Early as You Wish and Stay as Long as You WISH!!! BK   

OK heres the rest of the story! ??

I don't know what it is either but we'll figure it out sometime soon!!!

Contact info;
Bryce Gaston
PO Box 834
Union City, TN 38281
731-885-7460

:) ;) :D Gonna Be a Blast at Knuckle's Bash Halloween Weekend in Union City, TN! Be here or don't cry later about all the fun you missed! LOL ! ;D :o 8) [/size]

more to follow soon! Subject to changes and open to suggestions!
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline Busted Knuckle

Ok Folks NCBob has confirmed he an Jackie will be here! Anyone else? Don't be shy! BK

Ross has sent me an email saying he'll defenetly be here also ! That's 2 confirmations!
Anybody else?
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline Busted Knuckle

Re: TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Registration Time!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 06:33:19 PM »
Just a shameless post to bump this thread back up to the front page ! But since I'm here I'll tell ya

:) ;) :D It's gonna be a Hoot! At the TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Place Halloween Weekend so sign up NOW! And if ya don't make it we'll still spend yer $ on everyone else hav'n a BLAST and send ya pictures to Prove It! ;D :o 8)
Busted Knuckle  ;D
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Dallas

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 06:47:05 PM »
Hey Dallas,

I saw yer thread (or was it originally my thread that got hijacked or something like that Huh LOL!) was dropping pretty low, so I thought I'd give ya bump up the ladder ! How many ya got registered or committed to definetly coming so far ? So far NCBob & Ross are the only ones who've recently told me fer sure they were coming, but a while back Danny told me he'd be here as it the first one close enough fer him to attend since he's gotten his coach close to being able to use it ! Like I tell everyone hey put a sleeping bag or two in it and enjoy it while ya build it! I can assure you as soon as I get one to convert thats what I'll be doing (well I might cheat an use an inflatable air mattress that we got that's almost just like sleeping on a water bed, an I'm think'n might just end up being my permenant mattress when I get a bus to use it in!  BK Grin

Hey BK!
Just a shameless theft of your post on my thread so I could post on yours and bring it to the top!

So far we've got, I think, 14 registered with about 20 more that want to come that haven't made a firm decision yet.

OK guys and gals, It's getting shy on full hookups around here, hurry and preregister to save a little money and also to make sure you get a good place to park.

Then, while your on the road, you might as well take the time to meander over to BK's in Union City, Tn. and enjoy a great get together there too! Make sure you get registered at BK's before hand also so you don't get stuck out in the mud pit.

Don't forget to check out Christy and Larry Hicks' Whoopdee-Doo in Cathage, Mo!

October is The UNOFFICIAL National Busnut Get Together Month[/i][/b]

Offline Ross

• www.newindsports.com

Ross has sent me an email saying he'll defenetly be here also ! That's 2 confirmations!
Anybody else?

Forgot I had done that, but yes, looks like I'll be a TN resident by the end of the month, so I'll be there for sure.

Ross

Offline Busted Knuckle

Forgot I had done that, but yes, looks like I'll be a TN resident by the end of the month, so I'll be there for sure.
Ross

Oh sorry Ross, I wasn't try'n to pressure you ! I just got that e-mail like 3 days ago, and thought that since you said you'd be here that it was meant as a confirmation ! Hey if yer too busy mooov'n (pun intended! LOL!) well understand if ya can't make it, but at the same time yer only gonna be about 160 miles (give or take 10) away which is less than 3 hrs so if nothing else you could drive yer 4 wheeler up fer the day or something ! By the way just my personal opinion but if I were puttin up a bldg from scratch I'd probably make it 60' X 40' minimum, that way theres room for the bus on onside and still room for the fabrication projects on the other !

Just my opinion, I have no financilal interest in any of the metal buliding companies anywhere!

BK  ;D

:) ;) :D It's gonna be a Blast at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's !;D :o ::)
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline Ross

• www.newindsports.com
Ross

Oh sorry Ross, I wasn't try'n to pressure you ! I just got that e-mail like 3 days ago, and thought that since you said you'd be here that it was meant as a confirmation ! Hey if yer too busy mooov'n (pun intended! LOL!) well understand if ya can't make it, but at the same time yer only gonna be about 160 miles (give or take 10) away which is less than 3 hrs so if nothing else you could drive yer 4 wheeler up fer the day or something ! By the way just my personal opinion but if I were puttin up a bldg from scratch I'd probably make it 60' X 40' minimum, that way theres room for the bus on onside and still room for the fabrication projects on the other !

Just my opinion, I have no financilal interest in any of the metal buliding companies anywhere!

BK  ;D

Shouldn't be a problem.  I'm trying to get the floors done in the bus before moving, but that may not happen.  Anyway, the bus will be road worthy, so I'll be there.  Provided my house deal down there doesn;t fall through, I should be moved by the end of next month and hopefully have a shop up by about then as well.  I've been looking at various sizes.  30x60, 40x60, 40x80....Depends on what I can get a decent deal on at the time.  These metal building salesmen are worse than car salesmen...."What can I do to get YOU in a new building TODAY?"

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 02:11:32 PM »
These metal building salesmen are worse than car salesmen...."What can I do to get YOU in a new building TODAY?"

I hear ya Ross ! Just tell 'em well I've been talk'n to so and so, and he's said he'd put up a 60 X 80 for $XXXXX.XX and then call so and so and tell him the other guy said he'd put up a 40 X 60 at $XXXXX.XX and back and forth until they get down to where you can get a good price on a 80 X 100 LOL! Oh yeah tell 'em after the deal is done a guy in Union City by the name of Busted Knuckle says hello , and he appreciates them given ya such a great deal !
 Me and a couple buddies played this game a couple years ago where we beat 'm down terribly on a deal for 5 bldgs at rock bottom prices & in the end I had to back out for financial reasons (couldn't afford a bus, land and a bldg  so I bought the bus!) but the other guys ended up with some very nice bldgs at a great price!  BK ;D
:) ;) :D It's gonna be a Blast at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's check out the "TN Fall Bus Bash" !;D :o ::)
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline Busted Knuckle

Re: TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Hello? Registration Time!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 05:48:16 PM »
Shameless Plug! LOL!
:) ;) :D It's gonna be a Blast at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's check out the "TN Fall Bus Bash" !;D :o ::)
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline Busted Knuckle

Re: TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Hello? Registration Time!
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 06:11:50 PM »
Hello ya'll I received NCBob's registration form & check in the mail today! Thanks Bob & Jackie I look foward to seeing you!  Bob has offered to show up early and help with anything he can (except he note's he's not a forklift! LOL! no problem we don't use a forklift I have an '85 GMC 1 ton Tow Truck with a Hydrolic Holmes 1200 boom, and hydrolic wheel lift ! We use it for relocating heavy objects HERE! I was taught to work smarter not harder! LOL! But when I need to I'l jump in and pull my weight ((which I have plenty of))  anywhere anytime !) !  So if Bob shows up early folks as we give out "volunteer's duties" first come get first choice and Bob could be the one assigning parking places ! So get those registrations in so's I can start planning where who will be where as best as I can or I'll just tell Bob ah put 'em where ya want 'em!  (Bring plenty of Bob's favorite beverage or cash to bribe him !LOL!) BK  ;D

:) ;) :D It's gonna be a Blast at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's check out the "TN Fall Bus Bash" Thread to see what all we got planned! ;D :o ::)
www.kylakesidetravel.net

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal