Author Topic: You called me a couple days ago to upgrade from online to print ...  (Read 2606 times)

HighTechRedneck

Someone called a couple days ago to upgrade their subscription from the online edition to the print edition.  I remember the call, but evidently in cleaning up after my desk after taxes I shredded that page of my notes by accident.  So I don't have the name or charge information.

Please call me again.  863-303-4008

Offline Van

Re: You called me a couple days ago to upgrade from online to print ...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 10:48:57 AM »
Mike I recall calling a few days ago to set up the online thing, gee hope I don't owe any money ;D ;D ;D.
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 10:55:47 AM »
Mike I recall calling a few days ago to set up the online thing, gee hope I don't owe any money ;D ;D ;D.

Naw, you're good to go Van.  This customer was taking it the other direction.  He tried out the online edition and found he missed the printed magazine in hand.  Online only is $10 less, so upgrading had an additional charge.  But print subscribers, like you, can have free access to the online edition and still get their printed one.

Offline rdbishop

• '68 MCI-7 892T, 740 Richard & Missy - Texas
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 01:31:44 PM »
How do we do the online thing. By the way, I received my april issue on 4-13-2010.

thanks   Richard

Offline JohnEd

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 10:02:13 AM »
Mike,

When you were geting things off nthe ground and up you but in ally gators we talked about my sub being for both and I wasnt getting the hard copy.  Have things settled down enuf yet?  PM me, please.

John...color me patient or absent minded.  People in glass houses and all that so no gripes here.
"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 10:13:03 AM »
Mike,

When you were geting things off nthe ground and up you but in ally gators we talked about my sub being for both and I wasnt getting the hard copy.  Have things settled down enuf yet?  PM me, please.

John...color me patient or absent minded.  People in glass houses and all that so no gripes here.

Hmm.  The aligator got me.   :o  I just looked up your subscription and it was still set as an online one.  I fixed it and will mail you out the missed magazines.

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 10:15:02 AM »
How do we do the online thing. By the way, I received my april issue on 4-13-2010.

thanks   Richard

Richard,  just give me a call or an email and we'll set it up.  I just need to set up a username and password to give you access.

863-303-4008
webmaster@busconversions.com

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »
Hmm.  The aligator got me.  

Hmmm, I think I recognize the gator LOL   And speaking of gators, here is a photo my son sent me of my grandson.  "It's a family tradition"  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Offline ArtGill

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 02:08:17 PM »
The on line is the best format I have used.  Many of my trade magazines are now online and are differcult to manipulate.  I keep hoping that there will be "out takes"  with the online edition.  You could include pictures of project articles that you didn't have enough room to publish.

Art
Art & Cheryll Gill
Morehead City, NC
1989 Eagle Model 20 NJT, 6v92ta

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal