Author Topic: Central Gathering? Any Interest?  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Eric

• Currently in Northeast Ohio
Central Gathering? Any Interest?
« on: July 01, 2010, 09:16:39 AM »
I've been tossing around hosting a get together here @ the campground just south of Grand Island Nebraska, anyone have any interest? thinking 1st or 2nd weekend of August...Takers? if we get a few I'll start making arrangements.

Eric

Offline Christyhicks

• 1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL
Re: Central Gathering? Any Interest?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 07:33:00 AM »
Keep us informed of the dates and location and we'll see what we can do. ..  and I'm not sure you know, but we also have a "somewhat central", annual gathering of busnuts at the Big Red Barn RV Park in Carthage, MO, the 2nd weekend in October. . . which will be Oct 8-11 this year.  You might look us up on the calendar and plan on joining us if it's not too far!  Christy Hicks
If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!

Offline Eric

• Currently in Northeast Ohio
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 09:15:33 AM »
I wasn't planning anything special but it seems we have a few Nebraska, South Dakota, kansas folk on here thought we could do a BS weekend LOL :)

Offline gumpy

• Some Assembly Required
  • Slightly modified 1982 MC9
    • bus.gumpydog.com
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 09:33:54 AM »
We'll be coming through that area on the way to CO around the weekend of July 24.  Will be returning from WY sometime around Aug 14.  Neither of these dates are set
in stone yet, nor is our route. I'd love to take a day and spend it with some busnuts in NE either on the way out or on the way back, so let us know what you decide. Maybe
we can work it in.

craig
Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"

Offline Chopper Scott

• MCI 7
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 10:22:07 AM »
How could I not! I do know we have some things going on in August such as a wedding and another weekend I'm locked into. Guess it will depend on the date but I sure will if it works out. I have to check with the "boss" to figure out whats going on. ;D
Seven Heaven.... I pray a lot every time I head down the road!!
Bad decisions make good stories.