Author Topic: O T Lap Top  (Read 9125 times)

Offline Sam 4106

Re: O T Lap Top
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 08:47:30 AM »
My wife just got her new MacBook Pro on Monday. I am just loving it. It is so much faster than our old Dell/Windows Vista it is a joy to use. I was surprised that I was able to catch on to it's use so easily. i commented to our friend who is a retired high school computer teacher about liking the Mac and she said that "Once you have Mac, you will never go back", I agree. Clifford, how are you liking your new Mac?
Good luck, Sam MC8
1976 MCI-8TA with 8V92 DDEC II and Allison HT740

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 08:58:15 AM »
I get mine today Sam will let you know tonight

good luck
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline James77MCI8

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 03:36:23 PM »
My daughters and wife own the i-phone, I-pod and the I-pad. The only thing that I don't like about any of them is that Apple does not do any out of warranty repairs. You buy a new one if it fails out of warranty. I was told this when the i-pod bit the dust and was out of warranty. I still use the PC and Windows XP since most industrial machines rely on the PC for Diagnostics and set up
77 MCI 8
8V-71 4 spd

Offline FloridaCliff

• "The Mighty GMC"
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 04:58:09 PM »
Do many of you use Mozilla firefox as your browser?

Solves all that Internet Explorer issues.

Cliff
1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain

Offline MikeH

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2010, 07:33:31 PM »
Do many of you use Mozilla firefox as your browser?

Solves all that Internet Explorer issues.

Cliff

I use Firefox, it is far superior to IE. I believe that security is better in it too. I especially like that when I close it down, it remembers all my tabs, so I don't have to try and remember what all I was looking at last time I was on.

Mike
"It just ain't fair! How come the good guys always win?" -Bad Jack Cutter

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 07:45:51 PM »
Guys playing with my MacBook tonight I really believe in the computer gods now "I LOVE THE MAC" love it love it best thing to me since sliced bread.
Only problem it will cost me the wife loves it's also lol

good luck
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2010, 03:02:04 AM »
Guys playing with my MacBook tonight I really believe in the computer gods now "I LOVE THE MAC" love it love it best thing to me since sliced bread.
Only problem it will cost me the wife loves it's also lol

good luck

This past summer, I went down to the Mac store and bought two of them, laptop and the big mac for my office.  I just got so tired of Microsoft and all the crap NOT working.  Donated the old one to a church.  There was of course, a little matrimonial flack because of this and had to buy the wife a computer recently, but she was easy to please, all she wanted was "a pink one." (she got a Dell if anyone wonders?)

Go figure ...

BCO

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal