Author Topic: And so the journey begins...  (Read 5480 times)

Offline gmbusguy1

Re: And so the journey begins...
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 05:28:52 PM »
Hey Tramp, who do you think you are????  living so close to Bontrager's....... Stay away from there and any other salvage rv place in the area.

You will ruin it for all of us and Buy our stuff and the rv salvage yards are already low on stock

right Cody1

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE

Where are you located???

Chris from Cadillac

Offline trucktramp

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 07:28:23 AM »
Glenn:  I started getting the newsletters from CCO when I bought George Myers' books.  I've been trying to work out my schedule to attend some of the gatherings.  Now I have a better reason.

Brian:  Starting at the front was my thought too.  I figured that the speedo issue was a missing bolt or hopefully, something simple.  I am going to PM you about the clutch adjustment as soon as I get a couple minutes.

Chris/Cody:  Interestingly, I have been past Bontragers more times than I can count but have never stopped.  Probably just as well since my garage is full now.   Somehow I see a busnut pickup,shipping, and reconissance service.  I see me making weekly trips and giving reports of what they have in stock.  That should keep me busy in my spare time.  I just wonder if they will cash my pay check. ;D ;D

Ed:  The serial number is 6534.

Thanks for all the warm welcome and stand by for the flood of questions.
Dennis Watson
KB8KNP
Scotts, Michigan
1966 MCI MC5A
8V71
Spicer 4 Speed Manual

Offline Ed Hackenbruch

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 07:41:44 AM »
 6534 went to Greyhound Lines West in Oct. 66 - San Francisco.  I am sure they will take your paycheck with no problem at all. They will probably even smile while doing it. ;D
Used to own a 1968 MCI 5A and a 1977 5C.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal