Author Topic: Count down to Timmonsville has begun  (Read 20582 times)

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
Re: Count down to Timmonsville has begun
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 09:32:30 AM »
Ya'll hold on there....I'm thinking .... .02 cents ain't a whole lot...may still find some use for Dallas!  How long is the offer good for?   :D
See ya soon! JR  8)

Cat just don't let JR pay ya with wooden nickles! LOL! BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 06:02:34 PM »
JR, the offer is openended.  Cash only please!   You do realize of course that when you take Dallas you have to put up with his weird sense of humor, his bad ebay habits, his addiction to busses and his attraction to really really strange people.(look at all his busnut friends if you have doubts about that one)   As for the extra space...........Just think of all the shoes I could have! 
Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 08:11:39 PM »
JR, the offer is openended. Cash only please! You do realize of course that when you take Dallas you have to put up with his weird sense of humor, his bad ebay habits, his addiction to busses and his attraction to really really strange people.(look at all his busnut friends if you have doubts about that one) As for the extra space...........Just think of all the shoes I could have!

Yeah Cat,  I know you're right....but for .02 cents....what the hey...maybe if could resell him if he don't work out  (or don't work at all!)...and make a couple more cents....you know that in the market you gotta know when to move. 
I'm trying to work out a loan for Dallas....I'll let you know how it goes...may need a certificate indicating that he's free of communicable (how you like the way I used that "communicable" word...a two dollar word from a .10 cent mind!) diseases.  He is isn't he?  HMMMMMMMMM? :o
I assume that you have clear papers on Dallas?  I'd hate to find a lien or something....then I'd be stuck if he don't work....work out that is.  One thing in his favor...boys got good taste in beer...Milwaukees Cheapest!   :D
JR  8)

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 06:41:52 PM »
Oh, yes, JR, There are definitely papers on Dallas.  He was pronounced certifiable by his Dr just last week.  I gave my word, not to tell what they certified his as but, he is definitely certifiable.  Last time I sold him, I made a killing from what they paid me to take him back.  Now, if I could just keep that racket going a while longer.  Cat

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 08:20:58 PM »

You're gonna have make another killing!  BTW, what's "certifiable"....is it sorta like "Bonafide?"   Is Dallas "Bonafide?"
I'm saving! 
JR :D

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 03:41:01 AM »
Well, he is bonafied alright, a bonafied strange dude.  As for certifiable.......weii.......the men in the little white coats are still waiting for their chance.

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2006, 02:58:14 PM »
Anybody interested in being on TV?????? I have contacted two TV stations about the rally.  I will contact Channel 13 later since they already featured us last time.  The station from Chanel 10 in Columbia SC might show up.  This is still undecided at this point because of the cost of sending a video truck over here.  If anyone is from Columbia you might want to contact them and put in a plug for us there.  I have been communicating with Lucas, from Live with Lucas and he really wants to come but the powers that be are hesitating.  He has emailed me several times about the rally, asking questions and showing true interest.  I sent an email today to another Florence station and hopefully they will be here this time.  They weren't able to come last time.  The idea of music and food seems to be a big attraction for them as well as seeing some of these busses in all stages of completion.   Cat

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2006, 04:13:56 PM »
Anyone interested in being on Radio at the TN FALL BUS BASH @ Knuckle's? If so let me know and I'll contact the radio station that owes us $ and likes us too! Should be able to get a DJ & live broadcast crew out here for the day Saturday! (They won't be able to show yer picture where someone could recognize you from America's Most Wanted on the radio! LOL!) BK  ;D

Cat sorry about hi-jacking yer question I just couldn't resist the AMW joke! And as Dallas say's a plug is a plug is a plug! LOL!
You've been plugged!  BK LOL!  ;D
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 04:49:38 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: bubbaqgal on Today at 04:29:03 PM
Hi jack me will ya??? Folks y'all come to Timmonsville.  Gas HERE is $2.31 per gallon and dropping!!!! Plus you don't have to be on a wanted poster to be at our rally.  As an added bonus at OUR rally...........All the bus nuts get to meet and greet, the one, the only, the greatest CAT in the world!!!!!
BUMP

The buses coming here run on Diesel fuel! Gas here is $2.289 & dropping! LOL! BK 
BUMP, BUMP, BUMPED! LOL!
And I wasn't saying you had to be on a wanted poster. I was saying if you are on one nobody will see ya, or care for that matter here! LOL!
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 05:24:41 AM »
Some people are SOOOOOOO nitpicky.  Always picking on a poor pitiful woman.  "Woe is me"  But you did forget one thing.........they can still only meet the one and only Cat IF they come to T'ville.  HEHEHEHEHE

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 09:08:33 AM »

Poor Cat.  I'm gonna help you out.  I've decided to take Dallas.  What the hey...two cents..and you'll turn a nice profit....win-win!   I'm taking a good bit of risk here you know.  I've saved the money for Dallas. :D

BTW, speaking of nitpicky,  we need a banjo picker (close to "nitpicky"?) for the Timmonsville event...where're we gonna get one?  Probably someone around there knows a good bango player that likes to play for eats and libation.   I solve one problem and add another!  Sorry. 
Does the other group that's gonna be there have a banjer picker? We'll borrow him. ::)
Have a good'ern!  JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

Ayn Rand

Ace

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 10:42:56 AM »
Don't know a Banjo player but Susan is bringing her fiddle and our friend Allenwho is also coming  is a pretty goodcountry/bluegrass harmonica player and I hear he's been playing the spoons lately too!

Hmm, Banjo? Nope! Although I know a couple, they aren't signed up to be there!

Ace

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »

Hmm, Banjo? Nope! Although I know a couple, they aren't signed up to be there!

Ace

Most banjo players need a good bit of....assistance...to get where they are most needed.  Help them out a little...tell them it's "just a little bit up the road"...they'll get there.  Sometimes!  ;)
Harmonica and fiddle will add to the music!   
JR    8)
JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

Ayn Rand

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2006, 05:26:20 PM »
 Re: TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Hello? Registration Time!
« Reply #53 on: Today at 07:52:19 AM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: bubbaqgal on September 11, 2006, 04:29:03 PM
As an added bonus at OUR rally...........All the bus nuts get to meet and greet, the one, the only, the greatest CAT in the world!!!!!
BUMP

Do you really mean it?

Sonny Gray AKA Catskinner is going to be there with his awesome CAT powered Eagle?

WoW I may have to show up just fer that! LOL!  BK  [/b] [/color]

Uhmmm, I'm sorry Cat I just couldn't stop myself , I was gonna ask last night and decided no too. But after not being able to sleep thinking about Sonny's awesome Eagle being at Timmonsville I could not sleep well at all with the anticipation!  So I had to ask! LOL! 

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 04:28:52 AM »
That's right, make fun of me all you want to, see if I care!!!  I am much more unpredictible than someones powered up Eagle and Dallas enjoys cuddling with me a lot more than anyone can cuddle up with a bus.  I can't wait for you to get to T'ville so we can do some real sparing.   Just you wait, this Cat is purring now, but remember how moody and unpredictible cats can be.  Also, I do not get even......I get ahead!  LOL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal