Author Topic: Bus-Nuts in the Spartanburg, SC area  (Read 10125 times)

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
Re: Bus-Nuts in the Spartanburg, SC area
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 06:37:21 AM »
Hi Jack,
I will look forward to seeing you & Paula at Timmonsville and also at "PumpkinTown" as we go there often to that area fishing etc.  and have stopped at the "opry" several times to listen to the (Picking N Grinnin) on the front porch on Sundays.

If you are not staying at any particular place in this area and need a place to land, remember I am just getting ready to pour my pad for my S&S which also can easily be used by a 40Ft. real rig.  So feel welcome to stop.  If you are just visiting friends and are attending the Opry at any time and have a quick gathering for meal etc. let us know, we will do what ever to attend. 

You'r right, it is a small, small world and this internet makes it at the touch of a set of keys and in moments.  I am so glad to have seen this happen in my life time.  Can you imagine 20 years more down the road when the now newbies are in their 60's or close to that age??  My goodness.  By that time I will probably be watching the Efferdent bubbles in a glass clean my teeth.

Look forward to seeing you where ever.
Gary

Gary

Offline uncle ned

• Visit: Busconversionstuff.com
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 06:48:44 AM »

it is indeed a small world.  I also have a sister  and her family in Pickins SC. If you ever camp at flat rock the ranger is probly my nephew.  MY broter in law  retired from coaching football at pickins high for many years.     take my old 04 down for christmas dinner lots of time.  Hy 11 is a beautiful and good smelling road when the peaches are ripe

uncle ned
4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear

Offline kyle4501

• NEWELL in South Carolina
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 09:28:06 AM »
You guys are letting the secret out. Now it's gonna get crowded with all the new visitors.

Hwy 11 is always an enjoyable drive to relax & smell the roses uh, better make that peaches.

Just part of why I like it here, close to everything in the middle of no where.

Now if I could do something about that troublemaker in Taylors with that purty MC9 with the fresh paint.

kyle4501
Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please (Mark Twain)

Education costs money.  But then so does ignorance. (Sir Claus Moser)

Offline NewbeeMC9

• NewbeeMC9
  • 1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 05:08:15 PM »
You guys are letting the secret out. Now it's gonna get crowded with all the new visitors.

Hwy 11 is always an enjoyable drive to relax & smell the roses uh, better make that peaches.

Just part of why I like it here, close to everything in the middle of no where.

Now if I could do something about that troublemaker in Taylors with that purty MC9 with the fresh paint.

kyle4501

I reckoon there is one in every crowd! :P

That's why Dallas is havin his Shindig,  So he'd have himself a crowd!! :D :D ;D

You know what it means when you don't see one?
 ???
 ???
 ???
 ???
 ???
 ???
 ???
 ???
 ???
 ???
It's your turn! :D :D
It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal