Author Topic: Which sewer hose is the best???  (Read 7792 times)

Offline jmblake

• Jason & Martha Blake
    • Creative Custom Cabinetry

Offline Lin

• 1965 MC-5a
Re: Which sewer hose is the best???
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 08:28:15 AM »
Gus,

When I got my bus it had one of those trestle type supports.  I have tried to use it several times, but find it to be a nuisance.
You don't have to believe everything you think.

Offline txjeff

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »
Thanks for the replies.
 Im not sure what might be causing the holes since I only use the hose to empty the tank once a day and dont leave any waste in the hose. Im thinking that mabe another source other than WM might fix the problem. Worst case I will use a vacuum hose off a portable toilet truck. ;D

jeff
73 MC-7combo
Brenham, Texas

Offline busing704

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »
I went to Lowes and got a 8  ft plastic gutter cuting pipe is hard to do with the right tools. Cost I think was 6.00

Offline gus

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2011, 04:23:18 PM »
Lin,

Yeah, mine are collecting dust in the bay! They not only don't work they are great for pinching fingers.

Didn't know about those, probably much better than sawing PVC but, as I remember, it was not much of a job. What I actually used was some green fibrous stuff that is probably for foundation drain systems. It is not as heavy as PVC but PVC is not hard to cut with a coarse toothed saw.
PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR

Offline steve wardwell

• 73 MCI 7 8/71T combo just happy to be here
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »
run the PVC down the tablesaw for a nice swale............any time I can I use 40 ga PVC with the rubber cuplings w/hose clamps ....I'll put a flex hose connector on the tank and it will fit into a 90 deg PVC..I have each end setups and rarely need to cut them down    .I tend to have several different lengths pipes and PVC joints,90s.45s glue and a saw handy.. used to fill in the correct leanth for the middle.....once in a great while I'll get a new 10'
Sometimes the more I think about something the less I think about something.    As soon as I save a little money my bus finds out.                                      Why grab a plane when you can take the bus ?                         If I'm wrong 10% of the time how can the "Queen" be right 100%

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal