Poll

Lets see who is or is not thinking about alternative fuels.  I am curious about the numbers on this board.

Are you running Alternative fuels?
Would you consider it but just don't know how?
Are you dead set against alternative fuels?
Would you like more conversation on this subject?
Do you feel there is just not enough information out there to make an educated choice?

Author Topic: bio diesel and WVO  (Read 39107 times)

Offline happycamperbrat

Re: bio diesel and WVO
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2012, 09:19:08 PM »
lol Wal!! It hasnt been as long as this thread is old thankfully  ;) I jsut brought this back up because when I was searching online, I did come across it and it made me sick to my stomach for something to be floating around in internet land with me endorsing frybrid.

I used to be a strong supporter of his system even though I didnt use it. I read nothing but good reviews about it and read about many happy customers, no real complaints ever. BUT that was "back in the day", even before I had my bus. From what I have been able to gather, it seems, he did have a bangup good product and took care of his customers too! But something happened (maybe the market fell out? I dont know, but something) and around 2005-2006 he began screwing over his new customers... at least MANY of them. THEN apparently he was getting a bad rap even on his own forum so he started banning people and deleting threads to make himself look better. He also set up at least one business to be the "fall guy" and take the blame for non shipment or other shipping problems. It just stinks!!! Bad, bad, bad!!

But as for me, I ordered an off the shelf (non customized) kit for my 6.2l suburban that he said he had 4 of sitting on the shelf along with the tanks. I ordered and payed on May 15, 2012 by cash bank deposit into his account. I was told (both on the phone when I ordered it and in email) that it would be shipped within a couple days. After multiple broken promises and emails, it became apparent to me that he was not going to send the kit or I was going to have to wait f-o-r-e-v-e-r June 11, 2012 which is when I first demanded a refund, then for the first time I got absolutely no response from him. I never would have ordered the kit if I knew I was going to have to wait for it like this. Since that time I have phoned him once and emailed him 2x demanding a refund. He has refused to respond and deleted my post early this month inquiring how long it takes to get a shipment normally. Now though, since I went public in the last couple of days, he has deleted every post I EVER made at his forum and banned me "forever" with "no reason specified"!

Moderator Note - Edited per HappyCamperBrat's request.
The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post

Offline wal1809

« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2012, 07:15:24 AM »
I think he will send it but it may take some time.  I read the other thread about all of us banding together and hammering his website forum.  I am in, all for one and one for all here.  That is internet fraud.  You are allowed by law to report, in your jurisdiction, fraud.  I don't know if this fits the technical end of fraud.  In Texas it would not be a criminal case it would fall more under a civil case.  Translate that into it can be reported to police, but where it goes from there is what is important for the outcome of your case.  The police are only going to be able to assist with a criminal case.

Maybe there is an attorney on here who is willing to jump in on the "All for one and one for all" bandwagon.  Somebody needs to hammer that jackarse's arse to the barn door.
1984 Silver Eagle Model 10 6V92 Allison auto tranny
www.snakebreaker.com

Offline Scott & Heather

• Scott & Heather's buses: MCI-9 & MCI-102
  • MCI-9 & MCI-102
    • Fresh Day Music
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2012, 08:40:08 AM »
It needs to happen guys...seriously. We need a backbone...Teresa, please keep on pursuing this...
Scott & Heather
1984 MCI 9 6V92-turbo with 9 inch roof raise (SOLD)
1992 MCI 102C3 8v92-turbo with 8 inch roof raise CURRENT HOME
Click link for 900 photos of our 1st bus conversion:
https://goo.gl/photos/GVtNRniG2RBXPuXW9

Offline happycamperbrat

« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2012, 10:19:38 AM »
I got notice this morning that the Washington State Attorney General is handling this now! Will let you all know how it turns out! Wish me luck  :)
The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post

Offline John316

• MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2012, 05:35:19 PM »
I got notice this morning that the Washington State Attorney General is handling this now! Will let you all know how it turns out! Wish me luck  :)

That is great. I do look forward to hearing how it turns out.

Oh yes. Chris Goodwin, if you happen to find this thread. Remember, don't mess with Texas, and don't mess with Theresa either :D.

John
Sold - MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.

Offline happycamperbrat

« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2012, 05:42:53 PM »
LOL Actually, it is "dont mess with Teresa's family!" Losing the money has set us all back, and I do not take kindly to that  ;) But the support of the people in this forum and all the many people who got hurt before me are what drives me to continue.

Offline happycamperbrat

« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »
I just signed for a large package delivered by UPS from Frybird. I dont know if all the parts are there yet, nor do I know if the parts work. I only accepted it at this point because I can resell it if nothing else for 1/2 what I paid and get some of my money back. I still do not trust Chris at all! There is another guy who has been waiting slightly longer then I, he sent a check and Chris has deleted his posts asking about his kit. Chris never had the courtesy to contact me saying he was actually sending it with the tracking number. I honestly believe that the only reason I got anything is because of the complaint to the Washington State Attorney General and to the men in this forum!! Thank you for sticking by me and helping thru this, especially everyone who sent letters!!

Offline pabusnut

• P8M4905A-333 former MK&O lines #731
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2012, 05:29:48 PM »
 ;) Teresa(sorry for misspelling your name numerous times) :o,

This is great news!   ;D When you are done inventorying the kit, please let us know the results. 

Steve Toomey
PAbusnut
Steve Toomey
PAbusnut

Offline happycamperbrat

« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2012, 06:40:58 PM »
Tomorrow after work my son is going to video tape me opening up the package and unpacking it. I will upload it!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal