Author Topic: Saw a Prevost conversion in Jackson, TN this AM!  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
Saw a Prevost conversion in Jackson, TN this AM!
« on: May 16, 2011, 10:01:30 AM »
I saw a mostly black/gray Prevost XL with the lower stainless pulling a toad getting off US 45 Bypass onto Vann Drive (just off I-40) this AM! I didn't get a real good look as he was headed north and I was going south and I just caught a glimpse of the bus as it went down the steep ramp.
;D  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Joe Camper

• One Stop Prevo Shop
Re: Saw a Prevost conversion in Jackson, TN this AM!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 08:53:00 PM »
John Forces White H-3 45 with stacker came tootling past me yesterday between Nashville and KC I was in my PU at 75 they floated by about 80.

Anybody failure with Ralph Stanly bluegrass Gospel music singer. I had the opportunity to go to his home sunday to take a stab at figuring out a dead key situation on his 02 XLII also had numerous intermittent no power up front with the dead key stuff.

Very cool, great opportunity for me. Lots of crooked road in Western Virginia, proper. Took 72 down to Bristol TN on the way out dont try that one in a bus.

Drove an 01 XLII Entertainer in Nashville for a friend yesterday. 75 mph   1650 rpm. According to other well informed sources this one will top out about 105.  Senator conversions out of Florence Alabama one of the silver ones they got about a 100 of um I think.

Scary, I can gaurentee if I was planning on sleeping on board a 100 MPH bus there would be a very trusted person behind the wheel or it would not happen.

Signing off from Cook County Ill. where the dead vote, frequently.

Offline zimtok

• Eddie Smith, the reason for having the bus
Re: Saw a Prevost conversion in Jackson, TN this AM!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 07:32:49 AM »
I've seen quite a few on I-40 going through Memphis lately. (that time of year)

I am on I-40 with my bus every Wed, Fri, and Sun heading to gigs in Memphis.
My route is simple, HWY 64 west out of Oakland, to Hwy 385 north, to I-40 west, to Memphis.

1960 PD4104-4971 - Memphis TN

Buy the new Eddie L Smith CD "STAYIN LONG" at:
http://www.eddielsmith.com
Everyone is welcome to any of our gigs listed on the website.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal