Author Topic: 6V-92 Takeout Infomation...  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Glenn MC9

6V-92 Takeout Infomation...
« on: October 07, 2006, 02:32:41 PM »
The information below was also posted on the other board. I'm just trying to cover all the bases.  ::)

I'm in need of another engine for our 1984 MC-9 Jersey Cruiser (spun main bearing).

I've been told that there is a place in Ohio that has takeouts and sells them for around $3,000.00 and gives a year's warranty. I'm sure that there are other places, but this was one of the first I was told about.

I've got to start looking, so if anyone knows the name of this place, please post or e-mail me.

If anyone knows of a place that is close to the Atlanta-Athens, Georgia area please let me know also. I plan on calling Luke or Mike Monday for more advice.

Thanks,
Glenn
Tallulah Falls, GA
1984 MCI-9 (Jersey Cruiser)
6V92-TA/Alison 740
Tallulah Falls, Ga.
www.tlmmusic.com.

Everywhere I go.....there I am.

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
Re: 6V-92 Takeout Infomation...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 05:57:46 PM »
Try Nimmco also! I don't have their # handy as I'm on the road. But you can find their website by googling them! I believe they are around Jersy! If you haven't found anything by the time I get home to the shop I'll post some more contacts I have! BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Beatenbo

• 1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power
    • The Beatenbos
Re: 6V-92 Takeout Infomation...
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 06:10:46 PM »
Saw a complete engine and 740 tans on ebay the other day around 5,00 Don't know if it's still there. Good Luck

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal