Author Topic: Hey, All, One of Our Own Needs a Prayer.  (Read 14517 times)

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
Re: Hey, All, One of Our Own Needs a Prayer.
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 04:11:36 PM »
How kind of you all to think of me today but as it turns out it was a typical Hospital Aministration cluster muck. The new date is November 7th.

So, again thank you for your thoughts and prayers...but let's see what happens the next time.

Bob

Bob you've been in our prayers since ya told me about this and ya see it's already working our prayer that you'd be able to make it has already been answered! Hope to see ya at the "TN FALL BUS BASH" Hey JR yer still welcome too!  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 06:32:42 PM »
Bob, you remember how they screwed your surg dates up???  Well, they got me a week ahead and I'm gonna get cut AM tomorrow.   I'm all out of things to talk about anyway...been talking a little too much lately.. ;)
You're right about those tunnels...been thru the one up at Beckly several times recently...quite a transition.
BK, it ain't likely I'll be going anywhere this week.  Love to come up and meet ya'll...and catch Capt'n Rons Travelling Road Show.     
I got my care package all ready to go...a 6 pack of Cronies.   I told the nurse I didn't like pain. 
I'll catch ya'll as soon as I can see the keyboard again! 
BTW, anyone know who Sawyers bought those 102D3s from?  They have a selection.   All S60s and B500s.  Make a nice conversion for someone....if not too beat up.  They also have a semi conversion started H3-40 for $56K.  Looks a little ratty by the pix....doors ajar...may just be they aren't closed? 
Later, JR   8)

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand

Offline JimW7

• 1970 MC7
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 06:47:32 PM »
Hey Bob;
I got my right eye done last Thursday, left eye on Nov.16.  It went easier than going to the dentist. I almost dozed off. Now I'll be able to see the faces of the people on the sidewalk when I drive through the puddles and soak them. Good luck! Jim.
1970 MCI 7 serial # 8425

Offline NewbeeMC9

• NewbeeMC9
  • 1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2006, 07:17:26 PM »
Good luck to both you gents we'll pray for ya's.

And Dallas,  when are you supposed to rebuild your leg hinges?  that'd be deserving of thoughts and prayers too.

8)
It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. ;)

Offline alkco1-rts

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 11:00:25 PM »
Hope all goes well. I just  had both of my eyes done in the last 6 weeks and it was the best thing Ive had done. I can see the world again with full color and clear. We will keep you in our prayers.

Leroy

Dallas

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 03:15:14 AM »
Good luck to both you gents we'll pray for ya's.

And Dallas,  when are you supposed to rebuild your leg hinges?  that'd be deserving of thoughts and prayers too.

8)

Jon,
That was suppose to be in November, but it's been put off for a while.

Besides, I can still walk a little. These guys are much more in need. Without their eyesight, They won't be able to drive the buses.

Offline Brill-o

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 06:35:00 AM »

Hello-

I would like to offer both my Fam’ and my thoughts and prayers to all 3 of you-

My oldest attends Catholic school and prays everyday. The wife and I do church functions and also pray continuously. We hope this will help put you in good hands.

The best of wishes and God-speed to a full recovery-

The Phillips Fam’

Mind the Gap!

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 07:29:14 AM »
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!    :D
And I can see....not perfect, but much better.   Cannot believe how easy this goes! 
Only doing one eye so I'm done.
Not really supposed to "staring" at the computor, but...had to check what's going on.   
Didn't really believe I'd be able to read the thing...but I can...much better than before.
Prior to my surg the glare from the screen was problematic.  Not anymore. 
Appreciate all the thoughts...now we gotta focus all our energy on getting NCBob's and Jim's other eye "fixed"... ;)
Jim, how right you are with the "seeing" clearly now!  My distance vision is not perfect at 24 hours out, but everything's sooo much clearer.   And the lack of glare...remarkable!
Dallas I'm going to start praying for you too right now...first we'll get some of your more "recent"  ::) sins cleared up, and then we'll move on to your new "hinges!"   Got some work to do here.   I'll help you with scheduling so that your new knees don't conflict with the spring T'ville Rally!  'Course, Cat can handle it!  ;)
Best to Everyone!  JR   8)

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand

Ace

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 02:13:03 PM »
Ok I wasn't going to say anything but tomorrow at 11:15... I go in for minor surgery!

I'll be out by 1 pm I HOPE!

Ace

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 04:36:59 PM »
Ace, When it's your body, ain't nothing minor.  We will keep you in our prayers also.  Hope to hear tomorrow evening that everything went well!!!
Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 04:53:59 PM »
Hope all goes VERY well Ace!   Hope it ain't a major issue too!  
If you're treated half as well as I was yesterday, you'll be in high cotton!
Tell'em to save the parts!   ;)
Best of Luck! JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

Ayn Rand

Dallas

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 05:00:55 PM »
Like Cat said,
You are all in our prayers!

Ace I hope all goes well!

Dallas

Ace

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 07:12:06 AM »
Thanks but it's simple foot surgery that I have had a problem with that has caused me not to want to walk or do much. ,Now's the time as without having it done means not being able to walk and Bud won't let me just sit around.On a positive note, SUsan says I can quit working full time and cut back to part time.Is there such a thing?
Anyway, thanks butno prayers are needed. I'll be ok in a day or two and back to my old self, besides God isn't ready for all this just yet:
Ace

Ace

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 09:42:47 AM »
Well I'm sitting here in THE room waiting for the doc. The receptionist/nurse just left and said "be still, the doc will be right in"! That was 10 minutes ago but I hear him in the other room with a problem patient so I knew I had time to post this.

Anyway, looks lkike I'll be out of here in no time and back walking the walk and talking the talk!  ;D

Gotta run... he's near!  :'(

Ace

Offline bubbaqgal

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 12:50:04 PM »
Ace...... You know you're a bus nut...when you make posts on the board while waiting for the doctor to do surgery on you.  Hope it was worth the wait.  Cat
Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal