Author Topic: Not Looking ... But That'd Work...  (Read 2639 times)

JerryH

Not Looking ... But That'd Work...
« on: October 21, 2006, 06:09:11 AM »
So, not really a hard-hitting bus topic post, but what querky things have you bought ... while not looking ... for your bus.

I was at a K-Mart with kids and wife and I saw this thing and thought, "...that'd work for the kids bunk area..." in holding their books & stuff.

So I can't be the only one.  What kinda (non-conventional specifically for RV's) stuff have you found for your buses.

At under $5.00 each ... I thought I couldn't go wrong, plus I got a thumbs up from an 8 and 12 year old.  :D

I like unusual unexpected finds ... I have plenty more of things like that I've found, but it's your turn...

Jerry H.
"see you in Arcadia!"

Offline wvanative

Re: Not Looking ... But That'd Work...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 09:20:30 AM »
Jerry,

I would normally give an addaboy for this kind of thinking, but since you were thinking of the kids this time I am going to give you an addadaddy which is worth two addaboys. Way to go Jerry keep the idea’s coming.

Dean
Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning

Offline TomC

Re: Not Looking ... But That'd Work...
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 09:22:03 AM »
Was in Kmart. I like Dolphins and have a couple of wood ones in the bus.  Was looking for a new soap dish (something a little more sophisticated than the plastic junk at CW) and found a Dolphin soap dish out of acrylic.  Needless to say, snapped that up. Good LUck, TomC
Tom & Donna Christman. 1985 Kenworth 40ft Super C with garage. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal