Author Topic: Motor Coach Parts Survey  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Lin

• 1965 MC-5a
Motor Coach Parts Survey
« on: May 15, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »
I just received an email from a company called Motor Coach Parts Research.  They offered money to take a survey about bus parts.  Has anyone heard of this?
You don't have to believe everything you think.

Offline grantgoold

Re: Motor Coach Parts Survey
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 06:50:12 PM »
I took it this a.m. Really designed for folks that are running charters! I did however want to share my opinion with MCI. It appears that they are trying to get a handle on what they can do to become more competitive in the market.

About 30 minutes to complete.

Grant
Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California

Offline belfert

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 06:02:40 PM »
I took this survey.  Today I got a check for $75 in the mail from Lieberman Research Worldwide.  I couldn't understand why I got the check until I remembered taking the MCI survey.  I'm pretty sure this is payment for taking the survey.  (Yes, the check is real, and not a scam to sign up for something if I cash the check.)
Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 07:52:08 PM »
I took this survey.  Today I got a check for $75 in the mail from Lieberman Research Worldwide.  I couldn't understand why I got the check until I remembered taking the MCI survey.  I'm pretty sure this is payment for taking the survey.  (Yes, the check is real, and not a scam to sign up for something if I cash the check.)

I took a survey on my Eagle ... they said I owed them $14.50

BCO
http://boxcarokie.com/
Sometimes hilarious.   
Sometimes serious. 
Always entertaining. 
Accept no substitutes.

Offline Lin

• 1965 MC-5a
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 08:04:25 PM »
I did the survey also.  It took about 6-8 weeks, but I did get a check for $75. yesterday.  The survey takes about a half hour.
You don't have to believe everything you think.