Author Topic: Bus Ralleys  (Read 14850 times)

Offline Chaz

• 4108, 8V71 w/auto .
    • Aesthetic Metal Studio
Re: Bus Ralleys
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2006, 09:58:14 AM »
  Well, first I feel like I should apologize for any grief I may have caused with this thread. But I tend to agree with the majority on the subject of "use your bus WHENEVER you can". BUT..... it's yours and you have your own vision of what is right. I, personally, know what it's like to do stuff different than what might seem "normal" (if there is such a thing) being an artist, but I DO R-E-A-L-L-Y like to get peoples ideas and input. It gives me a better platform on which to make an intelligent decision.
  Russ may have something with his last post. Or, at the very least, consider what you write. But then that goes without saying. I could write my posts using the same tone I had in the Navy, but that would offend MOST people. (any old "salts" know of what I'm saying?  ;D ;D ;D) lolol
  Anyway, enough of that.......... I want ALL your opinions!!!! Ah-Oh :o I may have really opened up a can of worms!! LOLOLOL ;)

Oh, by the way Christy, Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for the kind words, compliments and incouragement!!! I DO want to come to the rally!!!!! I even have friends that live down there that I need to stop by and see. But........ I need to see how things shake out. I am also an "artist in residence" for the local 8th grade at that time, so that will also have a bearing on the trip.

AND ONE MORE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GOES FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You ALL have a personal invite to stop by and tour my house whenever you happen to be traveling up or down I-74 between Cincinnati and Indianapolis. It is a rather unique home that can take care of itself and allow me to have a "home base" to come back to. I think it will work well with having a bus as a second home since it is cheap to keep and inexpensive to build. I and my father did mine.

Ok, now back to the regulary scheduled post....................

Chaz
Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein

Offline Busnut83

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »
Yesss,,, this board is really funnyyyy,,,, I have been cracking up all Day,,,, ACE,,, you are funnnny

Ace

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2006, 08:23:20 PM »
What is that supposed to mean?

Please explain!

Ace

Offline eglluvr

• The Quest is But The Beginning...
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 12:08:47 PM »
We Just got back in Yesterday form our little vaca, And i have been waiting for a chance to catch up on the Boards...

That being said, Its great to see that the Tail-twistin' is still going on!   :D

The best thing about this board Other than the outstanding technical advice and the unfathomable wealth of expertise,    oh yeah and the price!is the fact that it has a definite family feel, All that sibling rivalry and taking everything personally, only to eventually kiss and make-up   ;D I can't wait to start attending some of these rally's so I can actually put face to name and see who's who.

Jim

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal