Author Topic: 100,000 hits to web site for "Rustless Money Pit"  (Read 3319 times)

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
100,000 hits to web site for "Rustless Money Pit"
« on: November 05, 2006, 02:16:11 PM »
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share this achievement with you all as it was you that made it possible.  I am very proud to announce and thank you all for making my website a success which I hope is an indication that I am giving a lot of you good information that may help you, especiallly (wannabee's & newbies).  This has been my main goal in my web site to prevent what you see in these photo's to happen to you and educate you from my inexperiences as a converter.  A picture is worth 1,000 words it is said, I have many for you to "Read".  I should reach my 100,000th hit either tomorrow or Tuesday as my counter now reads 99,760.

My site again is:
http://community.webshots.com/user/converter101

The following is the locations of new photo's I have posted today also so you do not have to search for them.  These photo's will probably only appeal to newbies /wannabees, they are not pretty to look at but are educational if you want to appreciate the time to do repairs and document them for you.   Note: There is one main album, (#12) that has all the photo's if you want to run a photo slide show and there is two sub assemblies of sections of the main album, the sub assemblies are (Albums #12a & #12b).

Here is the albums to look at:
PAGE #2 OF MY ALBUMS

#12 Album, Right Bogie Wheel Welll, all photo's  (51 Photo's)

#12a Album, ("Subassembly"), Right Bogie Wheel Fuel Tank Removal & Reassembly.  (11 Photo's)

#12b Album, ("Subassembly"), Right Bogie Wheel  Torsilastic Disassembly & Re-assembly.  (17 Photo's)

Thank you again to those that did view my web site, again I must recant, I am not a professional Bus Converter, these post on my conversion should only be considered a guide used for consideration in doing your repairs to your bus and you should consult a professional bus converter before attempting to do as I have done for professional advise.   My information may help assist you in finding problem areas that need addressing.

Thanks also to MAK bulletin board for allowing me to present this information to you.

Gary LaBombard
Gary

Ncbob

Re: 100,000 hits to web site for "Rustless Money Pit"
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 02:46:26 PM »
Gary, you deserve more credit that you're being given for your hard work.  You can't imagine how grateful Jackie and I are for all the time you've devoted to making the BusNut world a more congenial place.

We weren't the slightest bit interested in going to a rally of any sort until we first saw your pic's but what you showed through the lens of your camera was a bunch of people enjoying not only each other but the Bus Conversions they worked so hard to finish.

You will always have our love and respect for your work. And perhaps, one day, someone will call upon you to cover a major event and offer you the opportunity to make a second career.  I'm sure, that with your drive and desire for perfection, you'll make the Big Time!

With best wishes,

NCbob

Ace

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 03:12:51 PM »
And perhaps, one day, someone will call upon you to cover a major event and offer you the opportunity to make a second career.  I'm sure, that with your drive and desire for perfection, you'll make the Big Time!

Hmm... and here I thought that someone already approached Gary about this after the fine job he did in T-ville!

Maybe I was wrong!  Right Gary?

Ace

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Offline rayshound

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 03:51:08 PM »
Gary you have done a great job and I appreciate you sharing your pictures with us. I have referenced them several times
and took away some good ideas. Thanks Ray

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal