Author Topic: NRG (Westside)  (Read 49061 times)

Offline Van

Re: NRG (Westside)
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2012, 03:35:35 PM »
Are y'all coming? Bring some Beefallo ;D
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline LowTide

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2012, 06:18:33 PM »
Hi Mike, the lake side view spaces are what your looking for, we're in spaces 10/17 in the middle, desert flora comes within feet of the fence, tom, lvmci...

Thanks for the info, we will be sure go there sometime this coming year.
Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"1973 MCI MC-7 Challenger"
"Just Misbehavein' "

"A nation of sheep helps breed a government of wolves"

Offline LowTide

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2012, 06:36:03 PM »
Hi Mike! First off, congratulations on your new ride and a successful trip back home, how awesome! There are 30 lake view spots on the fence, they will accommodate up to a 45' coach, 30/50 amp service, sewer and cable tv WiFi is also available. Here is the map http://lakemeadrvvillage.com/filemanager_v4/foreverresorts_v4/1/119/items/C16163F3-F85C-0706-282BF9A6B5DDFFE1.pdf
 Cheryl and I will be checking in on Fri the 9th, and will be there till Sun. I understand the recouping, Maybe you guys can come up for the day in the car/pu and recon the area for your next "Sta-Cation" and bring those crab cakes with ya ;D If not then please let us know when you might be in the neighbor hood and stop by for a spell, our door is always open.

Van

Thanks! We couldn't be happier with her and we are we going to make a few changes to accommodate our needs .....if ya know what I mean ;)

Thanks for the map to the campground, we appreciate it! We would really love to come up and see the area and meet some new people, but we are going to stay home.
We have Quartzite on the calendar and hopefully we will be able to attend.
Other than that we may do some short runs from town to get away, maybe the lake.....haven't really decided yet.

When we make our trip that way, I will be sure to contact you, would be great to meet ya'll.

Have a great time, be safe!

Mike
Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"Just Misbehavein' "

Offline Van

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2012, 06:56:46 PM »
yOU BET! ;)
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2012, 04:30:23 AM »
This morning, the bride and I, were sitting here discussing this dam meet in the desert.  Kicking the tires of the beast and wondering if a 2,000 mile trip into the lost world of gamblers, hookers, low interest notes on repo'ed homes was worth it.

She looked at me and said, "How many are going to be there?" and I said, "I am not all that sure honey, I think it is around ten all total." 

She smiled, and said, "Good for Van, that is nice."

I looked at her and said, "Yeah, you bet.  If I was to host a meet, a handful would show up, and most of them would more than likely be carrying a brand new rope or possibly armed."

6 more days.

BCO

Offline Van

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2012, 06:44:16 AM »
 ;D ;D, Thanks you two  :-*
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline lvmci

• lvmci
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2012, 07:55:36 AM »
They would have to catch you first, Van was evading fathers with shot guns most of his young life, so he has had practice,
Mike, when you come up, give a little notice maybe we can create a lowtide lodown nrg just for you! lvmci...
MCI 102C3 8V92, Allison HT740
Formally MCI5A 8V71 Allison MT643
Brandon has really got it going!

Offline LowTide

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2012, 04:47:02 PM »
Mike, when you come up, give a little notice maybe we can create a lowtide lodown nrg just for you! lvmci...

Thanks for the offer, that would be fun and funny at the same time.....heck, we can make a banner for the event at the shop.
You gave me a good idea, maybe I should offer banners for any future events.....just not familiar with who to speak with and I am sure each event is sponsored by different organizations or person/s……will see how that goes ;)

We will definitely be sure to give you folks a good time lead on when we will be coming that way. We are really excited and look forward to meeting other bus nuts.

I really wish we could make it up that way for this shindig, this is a beautiful time of year with awesome weather....couldn't ask for more ;)
Believe me, we would love to come up that way, but not only are we re-cooping from our last adventure, but my dear wife had surgery today (she is still re-cooping from her back surgery in March) and will be out of commission for about 4 weeks with the shoulder this time AND she is scheduled for another surgery shortly before the big get together in Quartzite....so basically everything and trips are on hold pending her recovery from the knife.
As you can see, we are getting everything that needs to be done before her company goes with the new medical plan effective January 1st…..what a raw deal this has turned out to be and I am sure the insurance company loves the bills we are running up…..lol

I still have 3 more appointments to go for myself and I am sure one will require foot surgery…..going to feel good to be back to normal

Anyway, thanks for the offer and we will most definitely get together in the near future with you folks from the near by areas.

All the best!
Mike and Lori

Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"Just Misbehavein' "

Offline robertglines1

• steam nut
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2012, 08:56:48 PM »
Van: Please take time for pictures of the west coast best! Preferably with owners in pictures with coach. Would be nice to put names with buses and board members.  Bob 
Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana

Offline LowTide

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2012, 09:11:33 PM »
Van: Please take time for pictures of the west coast best! Preferably with owners in pictures with coach. Would be nice to put names with buses and board members.  Bob 

Great idea!
It would be great to see some rigs with the owners by them....to include some action shots of the get together.
Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"Just Misbehavein' "

Offline saddleup

« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2012, 05:06:44 AM »
Van, any ideas on where we can wash the bus down there, going to have 1,300 miles of road dirt by the time we get there.
Matt
Yuma,Az

1974 Eagle 05 On the road, to Somewhere

Offline Van

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2012, 06:33:23 AM »
Matt if yer coming down the I 15
http://bluebeacon.com/rvmotorcoachwashing/rvmotorcoachwashprices/default.aspx
Don't forget to scrub good behind the ears  :D
 A clean coach is a happy coach ;D

B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2012, 06:41:06 AM »
Don't wash the bus at Blue Beacon they use acid at that truck wash Matt I didn't spend years protecting that siding for nothing LOL
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline Van

« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2012, 06:50:19 AM »
Clifford I didn't know that. Matt disregard the Beacon then :-[.
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline lvmci

• lvmci
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2012, 06:58:27 AM »
Matt, in Vegas I'm going to "Bus Depot" Decatur Rd, blocks north of the I-215, they also have a pit to look under the bus, another in Vegas is on Blue Diamond Road west of the I-15, across from the TA truck stop, if Vans suggestion is not closer, tom, lvmci...
MCI 102C3 8V92, Allison HT740
Formally MCI5A 8V71 Allison MT643
Brandon has really got it going!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal